For Sale/WTB Subaru Strictly Subaru For Sale/WTB

FS: 2006 STi (pictures now available) !!!

Old 04-28-2008, 06:52 AM
Steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 STi WR Blue - 19,000 miles

I bought the car new in February of 2006. I broke it in perfectly, am very mechanically inclined, and understand engines. This car is not my daily driver and spends the majority of its life cleaned and put away in my garage to be used as a toy. As with all of my cars, they don’t see any hard use until they are fully warmed up (10 miles minimum) and I changed the oil on this one every 2,000 miles.

Around the 8,000 mile mark, I added am APS TBE and Cobb II. Shortly there after, I added an APS CAI and took the car to Doug at Topspeed (Atlanta) for a protune. We finished with 313whp and 340 wtq. I drove the car like this until about the 12,000 mile mark and got a ride in a 35r’de STi.

I bought Ultimate Racings GT35R kit, which included the turbo, up pipe, Tial waste gate & BOV, and CAI. I paired it with APS’s DR525 intercooler, PE 850cc injectors, and a locally custom made, mandrel bent, SS, 3”, tig welded TBE with one magnaflow resonater and one magnaflow muffler (which looks amazing and works better than anything out there). We left the Cobb in place and paired it a UTEC so that we could run a 93 octane map on the Cobb and a 100 octane map on the UTEC. I did all the work myself so it is perfectly done.

Doug at Topspeed emailed me a map so that I could get the car back to him. I drove it back up there and he retuned the car on the dyno and on the street. He finished with 400 whp on the 93 and 504 whp on the 100 octane (I run 110 just to be safe). I also had him replace the clutch while I was there with an Act 6-puck sprung.

I have been driving the car without issue for the past 8,000 miles and it operates flawlessly. A thousand miles ago, I replaced the clutch again with another ACT 6-puck sprung. The flywheel was also replaced with the ACT-street disk at the time of the last clutch change..

I also detail/polish cars out on the side. This car has a flawless swirl free finish that will blow you away.

$25,000

If the above is the sort of car you are looking for, please phone me at 813-480-1501 to work out the details or have questions answered.... pictures on page 2.

Serious inquiries only please.

Joseph (I'm Slow) and Ryan West are both is familiar with the car if anyone needs to ask a trusted name about its integrity.

*** 66 COMPREHENSIVE PICTURES NOW AVAILABLE VIA EMAIL ***

Thanks,

Steve Scialli
Tampa, FL
813-480-1501

Last edited by vtec2STi; 05-03-2008 at 04:38 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:30 AM

Wow sounds very nice too bad you have to sell it man- free bump!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Skunk.

unbelievable deal! you seriously only want $25000 for it?
holy hell man you should be able to get rid of this so easily... try Nasioc if you havnt already. and worst comes to worst Ebay. Ebay does pretty damn good with high HP modified cars.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:56 PM
mech engineer

i see the pattern now....every sti owner that has sold his/her car has done a turbo swap and then says PEACE! haha, me, mugenR, FadedSTi, 813 05 STi, etc.

Anyway, good luck with the sale! i dont see why you couldnt get 25k for it.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Skunk.

why do you guys sell after swapping in the turbos? i just got mine all done and its the most i've ever loved my car ever.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:17 PM

This is the cleaniest car ive ever seen, hands down! Why are you selling steve?
Old 04-29-2008, 04:23 AM
infraction king

Originally Posted by stiscooby
i see the pattern now....every sti owner that has sold his/her car has done a turbo swap and then says PEACE! haha, me, mugenR, FadedSTi, 813 05 STi, etc.

Anyway, good luck with the sale! i dont see why you couldnt get 25k for it.
tis true. you come to a point to where you want more but you have maxed out that stock block and the next mods are big $$$. the gas prices dont help either

good luck with your sale $25k is a nice price with those mods.

ps- it is a little hard to read in that blue color

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 04-29-2008, 05:01 AM
Steve

You guys crack me up...

I'm not sure about anyone's motivations to sell thier STi's. Mine have nothing to do with the commonly thought trends on turbo upgrades and such. I absolutley love this car and this is a very difficult decision.

You reach a point in your life when your needs change. At 33 years old now, my needs are no longer going fast and running with the pack.

From a financial standpoint, the $750/month (payment and insurance) that I am commited to with this car, makes the difference between being able to buy a $200,000 home and a $300,000 home.

At this stage of the game settleing down, starting a family, and reducing my overhead are my prioities. At the moment, I am soley financially responsable for 2 cars, a house, a boat, and a motorcycle.

The STi is a luxury that is my largest unpaid for expense other than my home. I have to make a cut somewhere.

It has nothing to do with is performance. This vehicle is in PERFECT ORDER and has better than oem drivabilty due to Topspeed's (best in the Country IMO) 6 dyno hours and 1 road hours of road tuning. It will get 26 mpg on the highway and drive beter than OEM at part throttle settings.

This is a good opportunity for anyone that wants a nice STi and doesn't want to spend $10,000 to get it fast.

Steve

Ryan, thank you for your commentary

Last edited by vtec2STi; 04-29-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:24 AM

Your welcome, You are right about the things you need to take care of first. Good luck!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:26 AM

BUMPPP....WHAT!? WOW man great deal and excellent setup! someone needs to take this one