For Sale/WTB Subaru Strictly Subaru For Sale/WTB

Feeler: 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Old 04-21-2008, 12:37 PM
PWN5 J00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

I might be selling my dream car. lol.. Just wanted to see if there is any interest.

2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Just installed new 5 Speed and 6 Puck Carbon Kevlar Clutch 4 weeks ago (only driven 200 Miles since then).

The Engine has 118K miles on it.

Here is what I have done to the car:

GAB Revo2 Racing Coil Over system (Comes with stock suspension and additional ebach springs for the GAB)
TruRamAir.com Intake System
HKS Oil Catch Can
Fedenza 9lb Flywheel
Front and Rear Strut Bars
Rear 24MM Cusco Sway Bar
Kart Boy Short Shifter w/ Bushings
STi Cat Back Exhaust
8000K HID System
Hella 500 Driving Lights w/ KartBoy Mounts (also including the OEM Lights)
New Tires (less then 50 miles)

The Good:

The car is awesome and drives like a dream. The GAB system makes it handle like a kart. It stars right up everytime and is pretty good on gas. I have changed the oil every 2500 Miles since I owned it and have only used Royal Purple. The AC blows cold air and does not leak. The car was just painted 2 months ago my Macco (color is Velocity Red Mica).

The Bad:

She does need a new Coil-Pack and 02 Sensor. It drives fun just throws a CEL. The Idler Tension Pully needs to be tightend down, you can hear it clicking and see its loose. The clutch needs to be asjusted or drained, right now the pedal engages pretty close to the floor. There are some small nicks on the rear bumper. The Moon Roof is off the track and there is no radio installed.

Overall the car is awesome, I just never get to drive it (DD is an 2008 STi). I hate to see her go, but I have to pay for school and some bills came up so I could use some extra money. Who ever wins will get all of the extra parts I have for her (extra intakes, filters, extra transmission and differental, stock suspension, lights and 2 additional rims).

I have spent a lot of time and money on the car over the last year. The bluebook on the car is 9K in fair condition. This car is fairly rare and also turn a lot of heads. Here are the pics:

This is just a feeler to see if anyone is intrested. I am not really looking for a trade unless you have something pretty good (Honda's need not apply). I would be looking for between 6-7K if I was to sell.

Let me know what you think

- Mike
Old 04-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Just for decoration

Take payments?

Good luck with the sale, sometime in the future I will own a RS.

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 04-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Skunk.

you own a gorgeous car! thats what i think.

if your willing to hold this car for a month it would be my honor to take it off your hands.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:06 PM

bumb for a awesome rally project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 01:07 PM
DudeMan

ughhh i want one sooo bad but not moneys right now

Old 04-21-2008, 02:07 PM

Wow, already? I can feel you though on school. I'm graduating in December with about 25k in student loans. Good luck though.

------------------------------
-2006 Subaru WRX Limited
-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Old 04-21-2008, 04:14 PM
PWN5 J00

Thank you everyone!!!!

Yes she is gorgeous!! And I love this car, I am he second owner also. My best friend Eric bought the car brand new in 01' and we had so many good times in it!! Then he fell out of the subaru thing and let the car go. So I traded him my Built DSM and spent 6 months building up and restoring the car.

I hate to get rid of it and I am really still on the fence, its just I have 4 cars and I never really get to drive the RS. And I could use the money.

Anyone who needs a month or two, no problems. I havent recieved a decent offer yet. Just some Civics and CRX's LOL LOL LOL

- Mike
Old 04-21-2008, 05:04 PM

Bump for a good man who knows what he is talking about. Car is super clean.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Skunk.

i like the third picture down.. its like the 2 new subies are pushing out the old guy to the curb.

Seriously tho Mike, i will be in touch in a few weeks if this car isnt already sold and i'll DEFINATLY take it off your hands. Funds are kinda tight right now but once i get my car back and get my bills paid i will pick this up and i've already got an STi SB waiting for her
Old 04-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Skunk.

what is the original color of the car? (i noticed you said it was resprayed at Maaco)

and if its different that the original color... is the engine bay, inside or doors, etc all the same color.

oh, and does the paint look as good in person as it does in the pics? dings?

thanks mike.