For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

sil coupe sr20det for sale

Old 10-17-2011, 01:47 PM
HUMPS UR MOM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sil coupe sr20det for sale

i am contemplating selling my coupe , its a 89 240 with a silvia front end , has a k front bumper and triple projector head lights ,the sr20 has a new turbo (stock size) , nice size intercooler , koyo rad. dual electric fans (on a switch)  megan turbo manifold with stainless turbo elbow and custom exhaust ,has  a circuit sport rad fluid resevoir  , it has tokico hp struts with sportline springs and sloted  drilled rotors , sittin on 2005 nissan spec v wheels ,brand new glo shift oil and boost gauge , black kouki seats and black uncracked dash!! has heads up display ,i put a gt grant steering wheel and all windows work as well as sunroof and power locks ,i put a brand new pioneer radio with infinity door speakers, the battery is located in the trunk , all the car needs is paint and minor dents removed and maybe a wideband gauge for tuning , its running stock boost and car pulls strong with no smoke knocks or anything like that , also i have everything for power steering but i havent installed it yet , im starting the price at $4300 obo , i will post pics up soon , no trades please