For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

FS/FT/TW 2008 honda ruckus 149cc

Old 04-02-2011, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT/TW 2008 honda ruckus 149cc

READ: this is TW the scooter is all done but it will need a carburetor or fuel related item.i took it to a local ruckus shop and the time we spent looking at it he strongly let toward replacing the carb, it has a rard time starting or flooding issue. it got it to run a few times but it is rich, i tried a few things switched out the vaccume pump, going to a smaller jet and just toying with it but no luck.

it is an 2008 i bought it used, it's labeled as a 49cc still but it has the 149cc swapped in the chassic has 1,419 on it and 500 on the motor
parts are pretty damn cheap for these, so please dont try to negotiate the price due to that fact.

reason for selling is i have too many things going right now and too many project and money tied into other things and this is hurting due to the amount of time in it and not running.

reason for "just fix it if its so cheap" its not practical at the moment, id love to put it on the road again but it doesnt make sence right now, i have invested just shy of $4000 in my s14 this week alone and i have too much money tied into things and something needs to get finished

it was my buddys and i rode it to/from work for a while and he sold it to me without out the swap mount so i went to a cheaper weld on mount.

bought it in 2 and ive done

weld on swap mount
8 pole harness and stator conversion
8 pole flywheel new
PWjdm kickstand
walbro carb
95 jet
new plug 1 step colder
SF air filter
aluminum intake manifold

i have with it, for asking price firm

farrah 4 piston front rotor/caliper
front disc conversion

spare parts

CDI
starter
diffrent jets

this is how it sits now, i have the bulk head cover its not all cleaned up due to still fussing with it, i have a few pics of it all cleaned up how it looks complete

this is what it looked like before with a bolt on mount, still the same and no wind screen

price/trades

$2000 obo how it sits, its a bit negotiable but not by much at all.

partial trades are preferd unless you have something that has importance to me evo parts, s14 or sr parts

or things i like guns, camera's, electronics ect

s13 blacktop longblock
pistons
rods
cams
other engine parts
wheels
aero
interior