For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

hks limited edition matte black ssqv kit nissan

Old 01-14-2011, 06:04 PM
The Asian Pimp Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hks limited edition matte black ssqv kit nissan

like the title says, parting out few parts from my car asking $180obo just the bov retails for $275 and they no longer sell these

same serial number

The HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) is a dual stage pull-type relief valve. Unlike typical push type blow-off valves, the HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) will not leak under any level of boost because the boost pressure in chamber "C" keeps the valve closed against its seat. The Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) releases excess boost when there is a pressure alteration in its chambers, not by the rate of boost pressure or vacuum in the line. This ensures a quick valve response and complete closure during idle. Many competitors use a push-type blow-off valve design with a large valve to accommodate high boost / high horsepower applications. These large valves react slowly and require high pressure to open, and are not able to activate and prevent compressor surge at light-load conditions. On the other hand, smaller, fast reacting push-type valves do not discharge the airflow capacity required for high horsepower applications and tend to slowly open and leak as boost pressure overpowers the spring. For maximum performance, the HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) incorporates both a small primary valve for ultra quick activation, and a larger secondary valve for additional discharge capacity. The HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) is engineered to initially open the small primary valve at light throttle and load conditions, then sequentially opens the secondary valve for additional relief capacity under high boost and load conditions. The HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) is constructed of polished billet aluminum, which ensures long-term durability and a high luster look. The mounting base utilizes a circular mounting flange that combines with a C-clip snap ring and O-ring gasket to insure an excellent seal. The triple-fin discharge port design produces a powerful, unique and aggressive blow-off sound.

Last edited by kantfadedisazn; 01-14-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:11 PM

i bought mine for 125$ brand new and they still make them

HKS UNIVERSAL BLOW OFF VALVE BOV SQV SSQV BLACK LIMITED - eBay (item 260452237745 end time Feb-13-11 17:35:53 PST)

Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 PM
The Asian Pimp Daddy

Originally Posted by 2mtx12
i dont trust ebay might be the fake one, i bought mine from mvp motorsports
Old 01-14-2011, 06:19 PM

i bought mine for $35 new
Old 01-14-2011, 06:22 PM
The Asian Pimp Daddy

Originally Posted by s13drifterkid
i bought mine for $35 new
gtfo my thread your shit is probly fake no real hks will sell for $35 i dont care who the fuck you are
Old 01-14-2011, 06:23 PM

^ you got a fake lol

the black edition (real one) is worth 200 buks, i got 3 before they where released. its an awsome BOV and takes a beating. if you guys dont trust whats said then contact HKS directly and they will give you its value. the black edition is no longer in production and never will be again.
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #48

99 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T DD
91 Honda CRX Si
91 Honda Civic Si

91 Honda CIVIC Si FOR SALE da front brakes. mint interior, 650 buks
Old 01-14-2011, 06:24 PM
The Asian Pimp Daddy

Originally Posted by EfWorld
^ you got a fake lol

the black edition (real one) is worth 200 buks, i got 3 before they where released. its an awsome BOV and takes a beating. if you guys dont trust whats said then contact HKS directly and they will give you its value. the black edition is no longer in production and never will be again.
mine is real sir bought from mvp motorsports and had it verified, and they sell now for 200 probly if there is any left but they retailed for 275 as seen here
http://www.streetunit.com/HKS_SSQV_U...1004-kk001.htm

Last edited by kantfadedisazn; 01-14-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:33 PM

sick but i got the one of a kind purple hks ssqv 3 oh yes people powder coated the b.o.v
but bump its cool hope you sell
Old 01-14-2011, 06:59 PM
The Asian Pimp Daddy

posted new pics my shit is real bought from mvp motorsports back in 2008, as you can see if
Old 01-14-2011, 07:01 PM
The Asian Pimp Daddy

i swear people really dont know thier shit dont post with retarded comments like 2 of the fools above