For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

T/W 89 Coupe with red top

Old 10-20-2010, 04:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T/W 89 Coupe with red top

Im just testing waters here, If a good offer comes along Ill let it go if not its a perfect base to start the track car Ive been wanting to build.

1989 240sx coupe w/ all power options (sunroof,windows,hud all working)
Stock SR20DET Red Top w/FMIC
Some kind of aftermarket BOV
3" exhaust (dont know brand, can look later)
Aluminum Radiator (koyo i believe)
Dual electric fans
Z32 Diff (LSD BABAY!)
Battery relocated to the trunk w/ security cut off switch
Uncracked Dash with working HUD
Walboro 255
New tires all around
Thats all I can think of right now everything else on the car is stock

EXTERIOR is in good shape for a 22 year old car, I believe its the original paint. Its got some minor dents and dings the biggest one is on the passenger side door (see pic below) Other than that its pretty good.

INTERIOR is pretty much stripped out, Ive still got the back seats in my garage. Still has some panels in the car. The 2 front seats are in decent condition except for the broken one is a little broken (metal support broke so it wont hold it self up) will weld it once I get time but really s13 seats go for so cheap. The sunroof gets a little bit of a leak but its been under a waterproof car cover which will go with the car if someone wants it.

So Ive been left with a project but at the moment have alot of other stuff on my plate so its kind of hard to get it back together. I just want to see if anyone would be interested in buying this thing the way it is, if not once I get time to put it all back together Ill then decide if I want to keep or sell it.

Heres the history:
Pretty much my brother bought a s13 coupe with a SR redtop swap about 5 months ago from around here. He quit his job and didnt have money to pay for insurance/gas for the car so it sat in the driveway. Now hes getting ready to go into the army and left this with me.

One day, before deciding to join the army, he decided to pull the turbo off out of boredom (we all know how cool they look the first time one you see one) in hopes to sell it and get something better but that never happened. So the exhaust side of the motor is off the car (manifold back) and sitting inside my garage ready to be reassembled.

Over all its a good car, ran fine and pulled really strong for a stock sr, I dont know if thats because all the sr'd 240s ive driven were s14s but this one seemed to be a bit faster.

I was thinking about trading shells so these are all the pics I have atm but if anyone wants ill get more once I get a chance.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:33 AM

im not gonna bump the shit out of this but for now TTmfingT
Old 10-22-2010, 11:58 AM

hmmm interior pics/engine pics and ballpark please
Old 10-22-2010, 12:07 PM
(OO\____/OO)

bump for a legit dude, if a car is as he says it is, that's how it is...

still got that truck tom?

Originally Posted by sean1
Shit'll buff out.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:22 PM

Thanks, yeah i still got the truck, if the kouki sells ill probably end up keeping the truck though.

Ill get pics when I can but im super busy, really its pretty basic honestly. interior is gutted no carpet but clean non cracked dash im pretty sure you can imagine that. and same with the sr its just a red top with the exhaust side pulled off. I dont know what price which is why im TW. just trying to get an idea of where to go from here
Old 10-22-2010, 04:02 PM

Alright man, thanks! bump fo joo
Old 10-23-2010, 03:17 PM

ok so after some thought and discussion i think 2500 firm is a fair price to ask for it the way it sits. once i get the time ill try ill put it back together and the price will go up.

for a clean coupe with sunroof power windows hud lsd, sr installed hks bov koyo radiator fmic i think its a good deal.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:24 PM
(OO\____/OO)

saw this car today.. besides the exhaust and turbo stuff taken off, the car's pretty legit... clean paint that's not all faded out, straight body (with some dents, as previously stated) a few good parts (koyo rad, HKS BOV, VLSD etc etc), turbo is in great shape almost no shaft play, motor's pretty clean, and the HUD works!!!

as it sits, $2500 is a REALLY good price/deal, hell, that's cheaper than a SR swap (with everything needed to make it work)

as far as putting it back together, all it needs is 20 minutes worth of putting the exhaust mani/turbo/exhaust back on... that's petty easy shit, so i think $2500 is an excellent deal as is where is, as you can put the turbo on in the driveway, and drive it home....

get the savings now, because once the turbo's back on, and that little shit back on, it'll be worth far more than $2500, i'd say once it's all buttoned up, it'd be a good $3500-$4000 coupe!

bump for tom!

Shit'll buff out.

Last edited by Blackzenki82; 10-23-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Electronicals master ;P

Where are you located?

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 10-23-2010, 05:55 PM
(OO\____/OO)

gville, home of the mother fucking gators, and that worthless fuck Brantley.

Shit'll buff out.