For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

Nissan parts for sale:or trade for cash...maybe parts

Old 09-05-2010, 04:01 AM
tryna drive.got no engine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Nissan parts for sale:or trade for cash...maybe parts

Call or text 407-615-9794
A brand new set of Prothane Motion Control chassis bushings. The only ones MISSING are the rack bushings. No, there are no rear subframe bushings with the kit but they do come with inserts. They are red like the Energy Suspension ones. Not too sure on a fair price so make me an offer.

Pretty much a brand new Fidanza lightweight flywheel for ka. I litterally went around my neighborhood like 6 times with it. Pretty much less than a mile of use time. And no, I can't drift and burnout in my area so ya, it's still pretty fresh. Looking for 300obo, and again, this is one of those items I'm expecting a trade of some sort. Sorry no box, I threw it out, but it does have the pins for the clutch to line it up.

A descent used set of crossdrilled Z32 rotors. I was gonna do it but lost intrest. I paid 40 but I'd like to see at least 25 bucks for 'em. Sorry, no pictures. They are round and kinda shiny. Not too much surface rust. They have been in my garage this whole time. If it's that serious text me and I'll text a pic back.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:29 AM

z32 rotors 30 or 26mm?

S13 & S14 parts FS: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/n...r-st-pete.html
Old 09-05-2010, 09:30 AM

prothane for 13 or 14? Maybe I missed it?