For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

Ohlins strut/spring combo...

Old 06-17-2009, 02:23 PM
S one 4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohlins strut/spring combo...

I'm curious if anyone wants to purchase or is interested in purchasing my Ohlins struts/spring combo. They are 32way front and 8way rear dampening adjustable. I have put about 500miles on them since I've owned them. Before I installed the Ohlins, I put new Sportlines springs ($250) and dust boots ($100) on them. I will sell them with the OG Ohlins springs or for an additional cost the Sportlines. This is just a feeler as I need interest or a committed buyer before I remove them from my car.

When I recieved them back from PSi...

Installing new boots and the Sportlines...

Quick shot of them installed on the car before the new springs were put on...

I purchased them used and sent them straight to performanceshock.com out in California to be tested. They dyno'd them and everything was within spec. I will include the copy of the dynograph to the one that purchases these. I'm looking to get $700 with the old springs or $850 with the Sportlines. I understand this may seem high to some of you, but these are top of the line struts, not Tokico or KYB's. Retail for these is over 2k and I have way more into them than what I am asking. You can pick them up or I can ship them to you at your expense. Thanks for looking.

Ride height with them on the car...
Old 06-17-2009, 04:39 PM
(OO\____/OO)

+1 for a bad ass autox set up!!

hey bro, my friend EZ might be HIGHLY interested in these, as he's putting the finishing touches on his SR swapped S14, and he wan't suspension, but doesn't want the hard hard even the softest coils give you... i talked him up on Ohlins, and i think i got him pretty much set on a good spring/strut combo... and then you post this... so i've already contacted him about these, and i'll let you know what he says... he'll pay full asking price as well... i'll keep you on the up and up bro!

Originally Posted by sean1
Shit'll buff out.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:08 PM
S one 4

Originally Posted by Blackzenki82
+1 for a bad ass autox set up!!

hey bro, my friend EZ might be HIGHLY interested in these, as he's putting the finishing touches on his SR swapped S14, and he wan't suspension, but doesn't want the hard hard even the softest coils give you... i talked him up on Ohlins, and i think i got him pretty much set on a good spring/strut combo... and then you post this... so i've already contacted him about these, and i'll let you know what he says... he'll pay full asking price as well... i'll keep you on the up and up bro!

Sounds good, let me know....
Old 06-17-2009, 06:52 PM
DVDA

bump for a good seller....
Old 06-24-2009, 10:01 AM

pm'ed
Old 06-24-2009, 10:10 AM
BELOW M3

Nicey nice!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:28 PM
S one 4

Sold bitches... Mods lock, delete, do what you do...