For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

S14 for sale and unusued JGS KA-T setup and other parts for sale (orlando)

Old 06-10-2009, 03:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S14 for sale and unusued JGS KA-T setup and other parts for sale (orlando)

I'm new on TR since I usually posted on FA and Zilvia and blew straight past the nissan specific section like a total douche. Anyway, I'm selling my S14 and my uninstalled KA-T setup, will throw the KA-T setup in with the car if it goes for my asking price otherwise its OBO. I was working in Dubai for a few years and had all this in storage, now I'm back and of course want something else (hindsight is a bitch).

I'll just post links to the FS threads in the main TR section, unless you guys want me to put all the details here, didn't want to double post.

KA-T setup, T3/T4, JGS, enthalpy ECU, 550cc, n62, ETC

S14, SSR D5R, coilovers, etc.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 AM
no

Pm'd please call me 4079211691

dont blame shift and make this about me. this is time you could be applying online to be a bagger at publix.

Old 06-13-2009, 12:03 PM

Got back to everyone who sent me message (at least if I believe so, please let me know if I forgot someone).

Also, I promised more/better/newer pictures so here you go. I took these today. Just washed the car, polished the headlights up a bit. Drove it around for a while to get all the heim joints moving again and wear the crap off the brakes. Also since I'm selling some of the parts stash already looking for $5200 obo. Odometer is at 142k. Tires are BFG comp t/a sport, not continental that I mentioned earlier.