For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

Mazworx Caged S13 Hatch

Old 11-04-2008, 05:47 PM
is on the move

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mazworx Caged S13 Hatch

I'm trying to go a different direction and get down to one vehicle for drifting and I have decided my FC is the car that has the most amount of money wrapped up in it versus what I can get out of it. So i'm going to give selling my RB car another shot and also this hatch. It doesn't have a title. It is an extremely clean body that was painted and the cage installed and then parked for the past year or more with no motor in it. Long lost project of a 30 year old moving on with life and left it at his parents house. I had many plans for it and just decided I can probably get my money back out of it and most out of my hatch.

Whole Deal $1400
Specs: Manufacturer date 11/89 119K Miles Hardtop
Tuxedo Black Paint/Green (Unknown)
6pt Mazworx Cage Through the dash harness bar with diagnol and down bars leading to the rear floor. The halo its tucked up nice and high out of the way. Its the basic quality of a cage that Mazworx charges around $2000, the car will also come with my ultra shield racing seat, and a tcs sportlines vented hood. Will concider parting out as long as someone will want the shell with no seat or hood.

Rolling Chassis (Missing" Front Bumper & Fenders, Back Bumper, Taillights and Garnish) $850

Vented Hood $250
Bucket Seat w Safe-Lok Cam Harness $200

180sx Quarter Windows $200

The car still has a/c lines but no condensor and the lower harness and all wiring is in really good shape. Really a lean car that just needs a kit painted and put on, oh and of course a motor. This is my car I bought it and have a bill of sale for it and can provide one and you can even check the vin.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:19 PM
is on the move

I've got someone in SFL that seams serious about buying only the shell so I will still have the seat, quarter windows, and hood. Some more views.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:16 PM

Sorry that cage is horrible and the door bars are hideous. Dont mean to be a dick but thats far from a "quality" cage. And there's like a 3.5'' gap from the main hoop/B-Pillar.

Old 11-07-2008, 04:31 AM
is on the move

I never have seen any post come out of you worth reading. The halo and forward bars are the most important thing and they are tucked up and out of the way. The door bars are fine and I like the design instead of having the X
Old 11-07-2008, 04:55 AM
SHIFT_drifting

people have their own different taste, please respect their ideas...nothing wrong with the shell to me, plus the cage look fine. gl bro.

^^VANGUISH ^^

1989 Nissan 240sx Fastback S13 SR20DET

Old 11-07-2008, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by onezx2ner
I never have seen any post come out of you worth reading. The halo and forward bars are the most important thing and they are tucked up and out of the way. The door bars are fine and I like the design instead of having the X
I can say the same, all u do is sell stuff on here, but thats besides the point. The halo is tucked and out of the way and looks nice but halos require more welding on bends, welding on bends comprmises the integrity of the bend due to the amount of heat. Instead front bars with a top cross bar is the accepted, safer way (see pic below). The door bars are hideious and once again are welded to a bend in the main hoop, the door bars are way too high for conveince (see pic below, or if you didint want horizontal bars see the other pic). Theres my post "worth reading", take it as you want, glws.

Originally Posted by VANGUISH
people have their own different taste, please respect their ideas...nothing wrong with the shell to me, plus the cage look fine. gl bro.
I guess, shell is perfect, great starter, cage is not . If u want i can delete my "useless posts" ^.^

Last edited by B18C5-EG; 11-07-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:17 AM
is on the move

Either way this is basic 6 pt cage that will pass any tech, any where. Yes you can go mild to wild on cages, this one is mild. The door bars are still not an inconvenience, have you got in and out of this car? No, I have and this is with a steering wheel, so if you have a quick release you can dive in if you want.

I do agree with have the x or a diagnol bar in the halo to add integrity, but why? This car isn't going to see a nascar race where you might flip at 190mph. People flip these cars without cages, this car has a cage and is plenty safe.

Have fun, do what you want with your car. I just don't like people talking down on my shit b/c I don't do it to others.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:26 AM

i wat the seat! 8134586240 and harness. call or text me bailey
Old 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
is on the move

Jason you going to be over this way anytime soon? If I could come up with some extra money I could try to make it out to the next desoto, its like the 23rd or something.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by onezx2ner
Jason you going to be over this way anytime soon? If I could come up with some extra money I could try to make it out to the next desoto, its like the 23rd or something.
i can come out toward orlando anytime man. im also interested in the pop ups vented hood dood. hit me up 8134586240 call or text, leave voicemail if my fones off, bc its dead right now and im at skool. later. and yeah ill be at desoto if u wanna do this then lmk