For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

WTB: s14 kouki harnesses, s14 spoiler

Old 02-12-2008, 04:52 AM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: s14 kouki harnesses, s14 spoiler

i absolutely need to find a wrecked s14 or something parted out in the 97-98 year range. most people don't part out the essential harnesses when parting out, so this will likely have to be a junked car. anyone who can find one i will gladly pay a small finder's fee. what i need from it is the front chassis harness and the dash harness and they must be in good shape, aka no tears, hack jobs, or cuts. i dont mind a few taps or splices as long as i can restore it to its original state. having these harnesses is the only way i will be able to get my car functioning correctly without spending months figuring out the mismatched wiring on it.

i would prefer them to be from a 5 speed AND SE model kouki s14, but i will take a base model if i have to. i could even consider auto harnesses since the wiring to 5 speed isn't that bad. i have 95 harnesses in my car from when i did my wire tuck job (i reverted it and it was all i could find) and now half the stuff doesn't work anymore, no matter my efforts. harnesses are over $1500 new and i'm not shelling that out, i'd prefer as close to free as possible.

i'm also looking for a pair of black s14 rear seat belts. these can be from any 95-98 s14 as long as they're black. i'll pay the going rate for front belts.

also any year s14 stock rear spoiler. It absolutely HAS to be black, i'm not bothering with painting, it will never look right. it doesn't have to be perfect, but as long as it carries the factory super black on it and isn't beat the hell up, i'm game. willing to trade for a base model trunklid if you wish.

i also have some other small parts here and there i could trade, like a dsm bov, and slotted 5 lug s14 rear rotors.

i doubt any of the local shops have a parted out kouki s14, so spare directing me to them - they're rarely any help. but any information i can get is great, it would be nice to sell my car sometiem this year with all the stuff functional in it.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:08 AM

you need a ob2 driver side harness that goes from engine bay to fuse box. Let me guess your guage cluster, dash lights, temp, and gas are acting up? I need one 2 lol
Old 02-12-2008, 12:26 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Originally Posted by evilgenius29
you need a ob2 driver side harness that goes from engine bay to fuse box. Let me guess your guage cluster, dash lights, temp, and gas are acting up? I need one 2 lol
i swapped the plugs over using the FSM for the cluster because the zenki has 4 and the kouki has 3. everything works fine except the illumination does not come on. the coolant and gas meters are fine.

i also have a problem with the high beams coming on with the low beams and in the cluster so not sure what the problem is. i have been in there with a test light and voltmeter and both sides of the bulb contacts are getting power, so it seems there is a ground lost or something. not sure. i just want to get it done right and back to normal..it might help me sell the car if all the stuff is working.

plus with the older harnesses my airbag subharness won't connect since the plugs are different, which means the horn and cruise control are no good until i can do that...or wire them in seperately.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Still Addicted to Boost

dan ill take those slotted rotors. what you want for them?
Old 02-12-2008, 08:04 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

not much. they need to be turned but still have plenty of life in them. i say like $40.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:08 PM

here you go......contact this guy,he shood have what you need.

97 240sx part out - Zilvia.net Forums
Old 02-13-2008, 05:33 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

thanks i hope that goes well.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:35 PM

another,here you go....Testing Waters 1997 240sx Auto FULL PART OUT NJ - Zilvia.net Forums

Old 02-15-2008, 04:35 AM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

that one is auto though, currently getting stuff from first guy i hope.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:05 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

TTT, i need any leads i can. first car i tried for got sold complete, 2nd car is auto and base and wouldn't leave me much better off.

looks like i'll be calling some shops this week again.