For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

s13 body parts and motor 4 sale

Old 01-14-2008, 05:05 AM
darkSilvia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default s13 body parts and motor 4 sale

im changing whole loook on my car so im sellin the whole front of it its coming all of a white 93 240sx the hood, dual front bumper, both fenders and both driver and passanger doors( there manual windows) and the parts are in great condition except 2 flaws the bottom side of the fenders are pushed up from previous owner probably jacking the car up on it and the driver door key whole is broken from attempted robbery but they suck apparently lol ill take pics later today so u can see and the motor is for sale to its a stock dual cam motor with roughly 188k the head blew so ill sell it for parts but if u want the whole motor then be my guest i dont need anything from it im ripping it all out and droppin an SR in it so every will either be sold or jus junked let me kno if interested dependin on what part u may want either ill take it out for u or u might have to and if u want the motor complete u have to bring a lift i can help take it out but it will sit in the till its gone but again ill take pics of everything today jus so u can see the comdition of everything
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup
Old 01-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Lace Up!!!

can you get me pics of the condition on both front fenders please. and a price.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:47 AM
darkSilvia

pics!!!!!!!!!!
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup
Old 01-15-2008, 05:56 AM
3 rotor whachakno

how much for the passanger fender.

your a fanboy
I'M KILLING IT
Old 01-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Lace Up!!!

how much for both fenders? package deal?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:27 AM
darkSilvia

if ne one wants the whole from meaning bumper fenders hood even lights it will be $200 and its $25 bucks for the fender and if u want ill bang out the small dent on it but I would really love to sell it all together since it looks great if u want I might have pics of my car b4 I took everything off ill post it so u can see it
Old 01-15-2008, 08:38 AM
Lace Up!!!

what about the head light covers? how much for those?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:17 PM
being sideways=anti-drug

i do need the front bumper headlights and fenders ima see about getting the cash
Old 01-16-2008, 03:44 AM
darkSilvia

fender= 25 each
front bumper=100
hood= 50
head lights 25 each
package price =225
Old 01-16-2008, 03:45 AM
darkSilvia

Originally Posted by EroticA
what about the head light covers? how much for those?
its 25 for each fender but if u take the whole light assembly ill lower it some cuz i really wanna get rid of it all