For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

wideband, s14 things, bov

Old 01-11-2008, 08:27 AM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wideband, s14 things, bov

cleaned out some stuff last night and figured i'd throw these up for sale now. im going to add more because i gotta write a list and get pictures of it all.

PLX M-300 wideband o2 system. has the black box numerical display. works great, very accurate. $250

autometer water temp gauge. electrical. $30 i never used it, installed but didn't hook up.

1g dsm bov. non crushed. comes with flange for mounting. $25

s14 5 lug slotted rear rotors. they need to be turned (yes you can turn slotted rotors). $40 for both.

black housing s14 kouki corner lights. both lenses warped when i did them so they are a little wavy but its not noticeable far away, and they both did it in the same pattern so it doesn't stick out. they might need some sealant around the edges, they don't fog up, but if you blast them with a hose while washing the car, they can get some small water drops in them. the passenger side upper mounting tab is broken off, a little ingenuity can fix it, otherwise they work and would look stellar with black housing kouki headlights. this is a steal for $20!!!!!

black s14 trunklid. base model so no spoiler holes. its spray painted. has no lights or locks. no dents. $40

i take PMs only to better judge first come first serve. i'll be in tampa fri night and saturday usually, otherwise i'm not meeting people more halfway than plant city area (im in lakeland). not shipping either.

adding more later.