For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

FS: 94 Hardbody, bagged, SR20 swapped

Old 12-11-2007, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 94 Hardbody, bagged, SR20 swapped

I've been working on this project for just over a year, off and on, I have too many other projects, and I've sort of lost interest in this one. So, I figure I'll list it, and if it sells, it sells.

The motor is an redtop SR20. Mods include metal head gasket, ARP head studs, T3/T4 50 trim Turbonetics turbo on Peak Boost manifold, 740cc nismo injectors and Enthalpy rom tune. I had this motor in an S13, and it was a demon. Have not driven the truck with it.

The motor and trans are installed in the truck, plumbing and wiring are done. I put in a water to air intercooler with a motorcycle rad and ford lightning intercooler pump. Also has a 38mm tial wastegate and HKS SSQV blow off valve, plumbed for recirc stealth.

The truck is a 94 hardbody extended cab. I have put in the big C Notch, 4 link, and bags in the rear, as well as bags and dropped spindles in the front. Will lay frame in the rear, and damn close in the front. The front bags are 2500# firestones, and the rears are Slam specialties...either RE7's or RE8's...big bags. Front fenders have been cut, and replaced with custom inner wells. Bed is cut for notch.

The compressor setup is a Chassistech plug and play with 3/4 compressor, 5 gallon tank, 8 manifold valves (full FBSS), with switches and gauges. All it really needs is plumbing, and it would be moving (back is plumbed semi permanently already).

I also installed a 10 gallon poly fuel cell with high flow external fuel pump, a pair of Kinetik HC2000 powercells (really big batteries), and 20" edge chrome wheels with new tires.

The cab and bed are cut out for a walkthrough, and I have a no-window topper for it as well. I had intended to put a big system in it, but it could just as easily be lightened up for speed.

The tailgate, bumper, and rear lights have been filled, and cutouts are in for 39 ford taillights...you could really put about any tails in it, though. The bed has been cut for wheel clearance, and I intended to put trailer fenders in as flares.

The dash, and interior are out of the truck, but I have it all. I started shaving the doors, and then went to a hot rod style external latch, but it could be shaved just as easily.

There are probably a few other things I've forgotten, but that's the nuts and bolts of it. I'd like to get $6k for everything. I'm only half heartedly sellling it, so save the low ball offers. I might consider trades, but like I said, I have too many cars as it is.

Toby

BlackDog Racing
BlackDog Speed Shop

Lincolnshire, IL

Last edited by TJElite; 06-18-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:57 PM
RIP DJ YOU WILL BE MISSED

i saw this thing a long time ago. someone buy this and finish it.

RIP my very best friend. DJ aka djzstang1 you will be missed dearly. I love you bro.

1995 240sx se
1992 240sx
1990 240sx se
1991 240sx hicas sr20det MDX
1991 240sx project coupe
1990 240sx drift beater hatch
1993 240sx sr20det
Old 12-12-2007, 11:14 AM

had you not done the whole bagged thing on this truck you probably would have gotten more interest in it.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by sl2racer
had you not done the whole bagged thing on this truck you probably would have gotten more interest in it.
who ever buys the truck probbly would have bagged it anyways
its a very popular truck to use for mini trucks

now they just have to finish it
worth it
Old 12-12-2007, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by sl2racer
Pull the bags, and put on coil overs and it would be a rad racer.

Toby

BlackDog Racing
BlackDog Speed Shop

Lincolnshire, IL

Old 12-13-2007, 05:23 AM

How hard would it be to put stock suspension back on and remove all the "bag" hardware?
Old 12-13-2007, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by sil80redtop
How hard would it be to put stock suspension back on and remove all the "bag" hardware?
that would be a lot of work. to go back to stock, you'd have to remove the 4link, weld the rear spring hangers back in, remove the front bag mounts, put the torsion bars back in...and probably quite a bit more.

It would be relatively simple, however, to put coil overs on all 4 corners...they just bolt in where the bags are now in the rear, and would only take a little work up front. That way, you'd still get adjustable suspension, and the traction benefits of the 4 link.

Toby

BlackDog Racing
BlackDog Speed Shop

Lincolnshire, IL

Old 12-13-2007, 07:12 AM
240LSX

Originally Posted by TJElite
that would be a lot of work. to go back to stock, you'd have to remove the 4link, weld the rear spring hangers back in, remove the front bag mounts, put the torsion bars back in...and probably quite a bit more.

It would be relatively simple, however, to put coil overs on all 4 corners...they just bolt in where the bags are now in the rear, and would only take a little work up front. That way, you'd still get adjustable suspension, and the traction benefits of the 4 link.

Toby
exactly. good luck with the sale Toby. 6k is a hell of a deal.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by sil80redtop

why would you want to, bags are awesome as fuck..i.ts a truck not a 240

dude this car has more than 6k into it, anyone who buys this is getting a deal

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 12-13-2007, 08:40 AM

then why even stick that engine in it? usually i see a chevy 350 shoved in those trucks. and they move out. you at least kept it nissan but you bagged it. i that truck already hooks pretty good with a lsd and some weight in the rear of the truck with stock suspension.