For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

wtt for a pignose/ any running 240

Old 07-06-2007, 11:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtt for a pignose/ any running 240

i have a 87 ford bronco2 i would like to trade to a good working 240. i sold mine and with i had it back lol. i currently only have one pic of the truck. so ill have to get it up when i can. more info on the truck

its a 87 114 on the motor, camo iinterior, v6 2.9l, on brand new 33's, body and spring lift, there is no play in the wheel that tends to happen in truck ith larger wheels. automatic, trannys great, no burnt smell and is clear.

THE BAD_ honestly i just got the truck on jan 21 i just dont like it as much as i thought i did. but none the less heres the bad.

when u drive at times is has a fule surge like its not gettin enugh gas, i believe a good tune up, fule filter and a good dose of sea foam it will be fine i just havent had time to do that im out of state right now. theres no ac, and the cd player is coming with me unless theses a good deal lol
thats whats up stright up. i just drove it down to vero beach with no problems so it cant be any thing to bad.

i honestly think that with a good tune up it would be a great DD, i DD it right now and i dont have that big a deal with it, but if not a DD a mud/hunting/work truck would be ok also