For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

s13 Fs!!

Old 05-01-2007, 10:55 PM
angry midget

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default s13 Fs!!

okay its a 1993 5-speed DOHC Ka. The car has decent paint only where the black is. It had some gay ass body kit some mexican had on it before i bought it. Lets put it this way my and the body kit didnt get along so i killed it!. So where the side skirts used to be its a kinda blue stock paint color. Then in the back where the bumper part of the kit was is now now a stock red color bumper. And for the front..i put on a decent condition doch front bumper on which is white and i beleive it has 1 small crack.
The interior is decent for a s13 driver seat has that common rip but its pretty good condition other then that. it has a stocked exaust piping with a gutted cat and a fornza tuning exaust tip welded on(thats what the dude who sold it to me said it was) its on stock rims. It has kyb 8-way adjustables on the rear and the 4's in the front. the ka runs strong never gave me any problems. as of right now the ingition has been murdered due to my dumb asss girlfriend loseing me keys in gainesbille or so she thought untill i played doctor on my shit to get my car running. The good news is i got a ingition i can get from a friend to replace it. the dash is not cracked to bad at all just small cracks no grand canyon horse shit. anyway where was i.. The a/c needs a charge but it has worked for me before. There are no major dents on the car besides the comon little shit here and there nothing bad. this car is perfect for a project car had plenty potential would be a good start for what ever project anyone has in mind for a lonely s13. I feel bad not giving love to this baby it treated me well. but now i moved on to better things. such as my new s13 with a sexy stock s/r......... oh yeah it also has a welded diff which is awsome only huns in reverse and only once in a while. whoever welded it did a good job. i really dont wanna get rid of the diff i might swap it out for the stock one on my new s13 but idk im looking for 2500$obo. Im deffiently gonna put a new starter in it. So u would have to use 2 keys one to get in the car and one to start it. Right now its not running because of the starter issue it drains the battery (which is new) but she fires up! it also has a stinger amp wire kit in it and a kenwood head unit and two 12's i might get rid of not sure and it also has rear strut bar!.

lol i keep remembering things as i go thats all i can remember for right now! Ill get pictures ASAP!!! pm or post!

Last edited by Roskowski7688; 05-03-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

pics? and did I miss it? is this a hatch or coupe?
Old 05-03-2007, 04:50 AM
February - Ride of the Month

whats a DOCH KA? :I jk. lol

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 05-03-2007, 08:57 AM
angry midget

Originally Posted by 4wheeldriftS13
whats a DOCH KA? :I jk. lol
lol i still didnt notice that untill u pointed it out lol
Old 05-04-2007, 09:32 AM
angry midget

Bump!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Banned

chris....u type like an autistic 5 year old lol 2500? nice
Old 05-04-2007, 04:48 PM
2Slow, 2Curious

par·a·graph /ˈpærəˌgræf, -ˌgrɑf/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[par-uh-graf, -grahf] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea, usually beginning with an indentation on a new line.
2. a paragraph mark.
3. a note, item, or brief article, as in a newspaper.
–verb (used with object) 4. to divide into paragraphs.
5. to write or publish paragraphs about, as in a newspaper.
6. to express in a paragraph.