For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

i need a daily looking to spend $1500

Old 12-11-2006, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need a daily looking to spend $1500

i need a daily driver lookin got spend around$1500 look for something manual in good condtion and not to many problems so im open to pretty much anything so let see wat you got
Old 12-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu

91 s13 SE

white hatch dual cam KA.
135k + 5spd, AC, PW, PL, Sunroof. 17inch racing hart rims, withc curbrash and pretty much brand new tires. single cam lip.
front + rear strut bars, tein s-tech springs with kyb gr2s, strong running KA regularly maintained and is currently my daily driver (60miles/day).

I picked up a coupe. 1500 takes it. obo pics upon request.

needs: driverside fender, dual cam bumper (have and will come with car), paint... good start on project car or reliable daily with a little pep =)
Old 12-11-2006, 04:16 PM
February - Ride of the Month

+1 damn! thats a good deal! seen the car; beautiful,well worth more than 1500.00 ^

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 12-11-2006, 05:25 PM

lol! bump for a stanza! KA24E! 36mpg (depending the condition)

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 12-12-2006, 03:19 AM

whoooaaa bump for a STANZA! haha! I would so buy one now. daily driven balla car, See if you could work out a price for me!
I was gonna buy one before I bought my last 3 s13 I planned on an SR swap. *sleeper
"Stanza-2.0t jumps off the dyno into our hearts"
Stanza 2.4 ka24e daily driven! "so, they laugh now because you have a stanza.. but we'll laugh when we see who run out of gas first..mwhaha" lol
We'll dude if your going for a daily driver a Stanza depending the mileage and TLC its been given for a 1-1,500 dollar daily driver is nothing more great. But be careful of those single cams they'll give you the chain rattle. *DEPENDING on the miles and condition, and the owner

RIP Tim Aldrich