For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

COMPLETE NISMO 2 WAY Pumpkin 14 Plate SSS Baby Killer!!

Old 09-19-2006, 01:12 PM
lifelong learner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COMPLETE NISMO 2 WAY Pumpkin 14 Plate SSS Baby Killer!!

I am selling the super famous "Baby Killer" differential. This is a Nismo SSS Unit that has been rebuilt by myself to run 14 clutch plates instead of 6. It has very expensive diff oil in it, and also includes the Special rear cover that does not get in the way of the exhaust when it comes to draining and filling it!

This is my baby. I was never going to sell this diff, but the time has come.

Includes 6 bolt output shafts. It will take you 15 minutes to bolt this into your car!! There is no need to swap anything over, it will go right into any 89-94 240SX. It will go into 95-98 240SX's with a rear cover swap. You don't need to switch axles or any stupid drama to run this diff.

It is compatible with Redline, Mobil 1, and Valvoline diff oils, and others as well, but it works best with those three. It is running $20 GM limited slip additive so it doesn't rattle and make a ton of noise for you. Also, it' has been professionally shimmed with a dial indicator so there is not excessive backlash. You won't know this diff is in your car, and you won't get the dreaded clunk when accelerating / decelerating.

This diff also is using the 4.08 final drive, which is IDENTICAL to any normal 240SX. You won't lose accelration like you will when going to a J30 diff.

COMPLETELY REBUILDABLE USING PARTS FROM NISSAN MOTORSPORTS USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step up and be a hero today!

$800 FIRM. This is my baby.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:02 AM
lifelong learner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

someone needs to buy this diff. it's gangster as fuck.