For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

FS: Complete CA18DET motor set...

Old 02-15-2006, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Complete CA18DET motor set...

this is the motor set i was selling before with the car, but the car is gone and now the car is just taking up space. so here is the run down on it. when i got it, i was told it had about 30 thousand miles on it. while i can't confirm it, from the condition of all the parts, i can probably attest to the mileage. as most CA's need, since they are older, will need a front crank seal, rear main, reseal the pan, things like that. the complete gasket kit is on its way from japan, B/O from them, so should be a week or so, and it comes with the motor. and that's the whole gasket kit, head gasket, valve cover, everything. but the reason i bought this set was really because it was the most complete motor set i've seen, take a look at the pictures, it has everything you need, upper and lower harness, all the sensors, resistor, ignitor, everything. and as you can see, the motor is dissassembled, and like i mentioned, it comes with the gasket kit. most all of the parts have been put through the parts washer, take a look at the pictures of the intake manifold, all the runners are as clean as that, good looking stuff. so the motor is stripped almost all the way, the head is not off, i was waiting to decide what to do with a HG, so its up to you whether you want to stud it and put a different HG on it. i have a clutch/pressure plate/flywheel. but the clutch is toast, and the flywheel would have to be resurfaced, but is usable. but it's easier if you just come check out the motor if you are interested, it's hard to take pictures of everything. so email me or PM me, spacemanspiff115@yahoo.com motor is located in orlando florida, alafaya woods. i would prefer not to ship, but if you are interested we might be able to work something out.

oh and the collars and the bushing eliminator are for sale too, just shoot me an offer on those. the motor set i'd like to get 1100 for, including the gasket kit. the factory sidemount and pipes i'd like to get 200 obo for. or both the motor set and the factory i/c and piping for 1200.

thanks

steve
Old 02-15-2006, 01:14 PM

more pictures: http://photobucket.com/albums/y120/sclay115/

steve
Old 02-15-2006, 02:30 PM
No

if i had the money...id be all over that!!!

good luck with it
Old 02-16-2006, 04:45 AM

morning bump, i really need this gone, i'm open to offers.

steve
Old 02-16-2006, 06:25 AM
Shakotan/Hippari life.

Damn, I wish I had the money, my 240 REALLY needs a new heart!

-'03 GSX-R 750
Old 04-18-2006, 12:44 PM

hey i want to talk business with you i live in tampa
Old 04-18-2006, 02:05 PM

It is sold, I bought it.