For Sale/WTB Nissan Strictly Nissan related For Sale/WTB

s13/s14 SR parts and packages now available!!

Old 10-13-2005, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default s13/s14 SR parts and packages now available!!

s13/s14 suspension packages.

s13/s14 brake packages

SR Intercooler, Electronics, Intake and Exhaust, and Head packages!

Have Koyo's, ACT clutches and flywheels, along with GReddy and Defi gauges.

Not to mention 4 and 5 lug wheel and tire packages!

Just give me a call i can make you a specific package based on your personal needs.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:10 AM
240LSX

wow

Old 10-13-2005, 12:05 PM
How do u like them apples

at what kind of prices? wholesale? retail? crackhead? msrp?
Old 10-13-2005, 12:14 PM

Why not just post the prices of the packages?
Old 10-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu

censored.

Last edited by ph0tek; 10-14-2005 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:50 PM

basically you tell me what you want and we go from there. if i don't stock it i can get it. i now have over 10 greddy VSPL's in stock. so you can take your rant somewhere else thank you. why look on the internet when you can talk to a real person who knows what they are talking about. call me up and tell me what you want to do and how much you have and the sky's the limit.

i have diffent stages of packages to choose from. i just posted to get out there cause this computer automatically logges me out. if you want details PM me.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:06 PM

Sounds like middle man fees bullcrap to me.
If the deal is good, then post. But since you prefer that we call, i highly doubt that that it is.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:33 PM
Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu

Originally Posted by hachibill at RZ
basically you tell me what you want and we go from there. if i don't stock it i can get it. so you can take your rant somewhere else thank you.
bah, I was merely suggesting you setup the info so if we need something, you have it, we buy it, you know the basics of business.. Supply,demand, profit...

Meanwhile, if your ordering parts spec per order, then you are simply cutting into profit by making more trips than needed, whereas if you have specials and or "packages" as you call them and you supply the info already for the buyer then your set in what you will make. Rather than paying the already outrageous fuel surcharges that fedex,UPS, and dnl are tacking on to shipping nowadays.

This is how selling on the internet is profitable, dont sell what you dont have in stock, and or cant get in bulk rate for multiple customers all wanting and needing the same thing. This cuts down on customer complaints because of the time it takes to recieve things already paid for. If you are making the orders upon recieving payment, this can get overwhelming and thus effect your business negatively. Dont mean to get all biz nerdy on ya, but I wanna see a Nissan orientated part guy make some money and have a decent place to send people to and or get parts myself.

Good Luck and let us know.

Reguards
Pho
Old 10-14-2005, 09:33 PM
Retired

I found an old ad for Racing Zone in a SCC from 1998. They've been around for a while. I think they know how to do business. Anymore negative posts, will be deleted. This is not how we treat registered TR vendors. Post what you want, post something positive, post something constructive, or don't post at all.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu

I know they've been around, the way they are represented here in this thread is lacking, constructive critisism ... I edited my own post so you wouldn't have to use your keyboard to much.

Constructive: Do something.
Positive: Buy from RZ their fuckin great! Don't forget to tip the middleman.!!

Post what I want: /sarcasm

Reguards
Pho