For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

2g bulit rs-t 3900 OBO

Old 01-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Prdm *vw mk3*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2g bulit rs-t 3900 OBO

1998 TURBO ECLIPSE RS. BUILT BY JOTECH PERFORMANCE (2ND PLACE CREW IN WAR OF THE IMPORTS THIS YEAR) you can also visit us at www.jotechperformance.com.This was car was built around 6mo. No internals were made but has substancial performance in it. The bottom end was switched out due to bad block and it was cheaper and better to replace the whole thing on the time within the budget. This car is currently running at 11 psi and runs clean pulled off 220hp. Ive beat a few s2000's,350z, and alot of GSR's lol. Tuned by colombia (delirium motorsports) FOR AN RS this is good performance. I was planning on building it more on january doing all the internals with gov and tax money. But I think im going either back to vw or pulling into the k-series scene. This car has well over invested in parts and electronics 4gs. It has been babied and taken care of. Body has its standard wear and tear. NOTHING MAJOR SMALL DINGS FROM ROAD ROCKS. Asking $3900 obo. Not in a big rush to sell but I will think of trades for EK'S or anything worth my while. THIS CAR HAS A COLD ASS A/C as well so yours better too .

contact me @ jjpr14lif03@aol.com or 407-749-8191 you may text as well

PICS:
Eclipse Rs-T pictures by jav91 - Photobucket

Mods:
Turbonetics T3 Turbo ( no longer turbonetics although i still have it w/ me its similar t3 spools even faster!)
MSD Coil ignition
Star Intercooler
Star Manifold
ACT Stage 3 clutch
BM short shifter
Fuel pressure regulator
Cf strut bar
Magnaflow exhaust
HKS BOV
ARP STUDS(not yet mounted)
Turbo XS boost controller(not yet mounted)
Greddy Turbo Timer
Apex'i AFC
AEM AF METER GAUGE
AUTOMETER BOOST GAUGE
Solid motor mounts
Racing type shift syncros
MORE MODS JUST CANT THINK OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD