For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

WTB:Galant VR-4

Old 09-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Paul Walker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB:Galant VR-4

I know who doesnt.

Want more of a project for restoration, but not so far off its better as my" shootin car". You know, 7 out of 10 in and out but doesnt necesarily run. has badging. Sunroof(eh),kingsington grey(eh), no rust at all(eh). And may be a shell but have all the parts needed, or blown motor. Not interested in GSX conversion.Will pay resonable to good range obviously depends, the forums aparently everyone has theirs plated in 24 karat gold. I guess thats over doing it but shipping is like 600-700 from where ever there is one reasonable, but by the time you add shipping your paying 3000 for a shell. Not worth it yet, maybe in 6 years.
Thanks for the space.

"Excuses are monuments of nothing built by tools of inequity and those who use those tools will be masters of nothing"
-Unknown

"Time is a luxury that even the richest man cant buy"
-Unknown

1990 Talon TSi AWD
Joshua P.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by BeigeTsi
I know who doesnt.

Want more of a project for restoration, but not so far off its better as my" shootin car". You know, 7 out of 10 in and out but doesnt necesarily run. has badging. Sunroof(eh),kingsington grey(eh), no rust at all(eh). And may be a shell but have all the parts needed, or blown motor. Not interested in GSX conversion.Will pay resonable to good range obviously depends, the forums aparently everyone has theirs plated in 24 karat gold. I guess thats over doing it but shipping is like 600-700 from where ever there is one reasonable, but by the time you add shipping your paying 3000 for a shell. Not worth it yet, maybe in 6 years.
Thanks for the space.
I have one pm me your number.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:22 AM
Paul Walker

Personal message has been sent.

"Excuses are monuments of nothing built by tools of inequity and those who use those tools will be masters of nothing"
-Unknown

"Time is a luxury that even the richest man cant buy"
-Unknown

1990 Talon TSi AWD
Joshua P.