For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

Clean 95' GS-T LOW MILES AND PRICE

Old 01-21-2008, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clean 95' GS-T LOW MILES AND PRICE

1995 GS-T Eclipse For Sale or Trade

$3,800.00 Cash or Best Cash Offer

Needed cash for school so the wheels in the pictures are not on the car. If you are interested in buying this car having a set of eclipse rims and tires would be a good idea. I have the cash to buy some steelies but honestly cant really afford to fork it out. Once again CAR DOES NOT HAVE THE RIMS AND TIRES IN THE PICTURES. I can stick up for this car and say mechanically it is extremely sound. Definitely not a beat on DSM all mods are pretty recent. SERIOUS OFFERS AND INQUIRIES ONLY

Car is in great condition all around. Has 90,xxx ORIGINAL MILES which is exceptional for the year. Quite a few mods have been added but all professionally installed down at H&R Performance in Ft. Myers Florida. Financial complications and moving are the reasons for me to have to sell this car. Trust me this one is no disappointment. Modification Lists Below....

Motor:
16g Style duel spindle turbo setup (no shaft play spools perfect), full intercooler setup to huge front mount, Blow off valve is recirculated. Injectors, pullies, spark wires all installed at the same time as well. The pace setter racing header has a tiny exhaust leak can be taken care of two ways (new welds or just buy a new one) dress up kit and much more.

Exterior:
New red paint job, full lip kit all around (front and rear show minor chips just normal wear and tear) Sunroof works with no problems. Drilled and slotted rotors along with painted calipers. Rear wing included as well.

Interior:
GREDDY TURBO TIMER AND PROFEC BOOST CONTROLLER CUSTOM SET IN THE CENTER CONSOLE. Full autometer gauges on the a pillar (boost, exhaust temp., and oil pressure) As well as Air/ Fuel Ratio located custom in the door.
Has a fantastic sound system with a 12' Rockford Fosgate Sub. custom mounted in the trunk where the spare tire usually is. Clairion Head unit (mp3 /cd) Leather seats are 9.5 out of 10 in the front and 10 out of 10 in the rear no rips very very minor show of wear.

Im sure that im missing some modifications but really too many to list.

Well Worth more on the street....if your looking for a great looking ride that hasnt been beaten then trust me your going to want to see this one in person...

My email is mustangcobrar88@aol.com
My phone is 941-224-5443
im not usually on tampa racing so send me an email or call my cell

Thank You
Old 01-26-2008, 04:28 PM
AntiMatter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm me pics