For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

FS: Parts... No reasonable offer will be refused!

Old 05-26-2007, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Parts... No reasonable offer will be refused!

I no longer have a 2g and we would like to get rid of some of these parts. They are just sitting collecting dust and I'm to the point I might just throw it away soon. I'm open to offers, I can even do buy one get one free type of deals too. Just trying to get rid of this stuff...

-2g Stock CD Player (Came out of a 99 Eclipse in working order, reason for it taken out was because of having an aftermarket cd player ready to install in) $10.00

-2g Center Console Single Gauge Pod 2" (replaces your cup holder and ashtray) $10.00

-2g Remote Control Eclipse about 15" Long about 8" Tall comes with everything (only been used twice and they go for $60+ New) $30.00

-GadgetSellers Air/Fuel Numerical Digital Readout Gauge (Brand New, GadgetSellers no longer makes these) $10.00

-2g Urethane Rear Lip $10.00

-2g Custom Gauge Cluster Bezel Brushed Silver (Eclipse Cut Out/Mitsubishi Symbol Cut Out) $10.00

You can have it all for $50.00... Package Deal or you can simply buy whatever you want from the prices listed above. Can contact me here or via PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:49 PM
is a ricer at heart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hows the rear lip look?
TR DC CREW MEMBER #51!!!!
Originally Posted by Liquid
DSM's are gay! Vtec is ftw!
Originally Posted by cheezy47
^haha, I trade until I come up on what I want... Cars and wheels...
ANTI JDM