For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

FS: 95 Eclipse GST

Old 01-25-2006, 05:20 PM
All Aboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 95 Eclipse GST

For sale is my 95 GST. It runs, drives fine and starts up without any issues. The turbo is in excellent shape and right now its running stock boost.

I just installed an ACT 2100 clutch with brand new disk. The car has a custom 3inch exhaust and i'm going to include a brand new (not yet installed) 2.5inch downpipe.

Also recently installed is a 1g manifold (no cracks, ported), upgraded upper inner cooler pipe, upgraded lower IC pipe, 1g bov, stock smic, 14b, 1g 02 housing (ported).

The car has H&R springs with 95 GST Wheels. To complete the car, you'll need to buy the right size tires and hook up the stereo. The AC system holds freon but needs an expansion valve which i have purchased...needs to be installed.

The interior is in exellent shape and the leather seats have some slight wear. As you can see from the pictures, the car now has a 99 front end with fog lights (need plugs to hook them up) and newly repainted bumper.

I'm asking 6,000 for the car and i have a clean title. The chassis has 102k miles and the motor has 70k on it.

Contact me via aim: chethewitt, phone: 860-459-8689 or email: chet@hondaswap.com

thanks, chet

here are some pictures...

contact me:

chet@hondaswap.com
aim: chethewitt

car is located in st petersburg.

Last edited by chet; 01-25-2006 at 05:22 PM.