For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

1990 Rx7 N/A Engine/Tranny Partout

Old 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 Rx7 N/A Engine/Tranny Partout

This engine is disassembled. This front iron is not available for purchase. Trust me, you wouldn't want it. The rest of the engine is great condition. There are no side seals springs or apex springs. I planned to replace them but have decided to move to a 240.

I am open to trades for 240sx parts. I am looking for $100 each on housings, and $125 each for rotors and irons. For the eccentric shaft I am looking for $200. The pilot bearing is still in decent condition, as is the rest of it. Everything has has a once over with a parts solution. I have paid particular attention to the rotors and the housings, I live in an apartment so I have only had those to clean but as time allows I will collect the other parts for cleaning.

I also have a transmission which has recently been rebuilt but it is still attached to the car, but I will remove it upon a buyer request. I am looking for $300 for the transmission. I also have a new clutch, unsure of the model but it's in great condition and was installed recently.

I have papers for the transmission and the clutch to somewhat validate their condition, as well as of course visual inspection on your part.

I have pictures but I don't have enough posts to post them. I will send them to you personally.

If you like what you see hear free to contact me at 352-433-9302. I am open to negotiation Thanks for your time. Please text if it's late. You can also email me at motoblurjohnson@gmail.com