For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

Mazda Rx7 FC Standalone Ecu Ignition System Sakura Motorsport Turbo Motor Engine

Old 09-16-2012, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mazda Rx7 FC Standalone Ecu Ignition System Sakura Motorsport Turbo Motor Engine

Do not pm me on here i will not respond. Message me on ebay to get a quick response. Will sell cheaper if sold outside of ebay or local so it doesnt need to be shipped.

Mazda Rx7 Standalone Ecu Ignition System Sakura Motorsport Turbo Motor Engine | eBay

MAZDA RX7 FC STANDALONE ECU WITH IGNITION SYSTEM!! UNDER 2K MILES ON IT!!

I had this Standalone Ecu with this ignition setup on my 91 rx7 t2 motor and only ran it for no more then 2k miles. Sent the standalone to Sakura Motorsports to update the software and they ended up deleting the tuned map i had for the car, and they put the stock rx7 map back on it. I ended up getting rear ended and had the car totaled so im going to sell my setup. The FC-10 Ecu has a liftetime warranty against defects. It ran very good when i had it on the car and made 296 hp 316 tq on the stock motor internals and stock turbo, keep in mind stock t2 motors are only rated at 200hp stock and is a big boost in power over your stock wiring and ecu and is fully tunable. It will also come with the instruction manual <--- (forgot to add to pictures also free on website) if you want to try to tune it yourself. You can learn more about the Ecu if you google Sakura Motorsports i cant add the link because of ebay's privacy policy. THE ONLY THING ELSE NEEDED TO RUN THE IGNITION SYSTEM IS ONE (1) TRAILING COILPACK. They are very easy to find and you will have one on your stock rotary motor. The wiring comes with 6 injector plugs but the ecu can handle 8 injectors if you wanted to add more. I am also throwing in a 3 bar map sensor needed to run the ecu on a turbo motor. I made a plate to hold the msd's for the 86-91 rx7 and attached a picture of where it mounts so you wont have to guess at where it goes. I may be interested in piecing the kit apart so send me an offer and what pieces your after. This is all nearly brand new stuff!! I am open to offers so send those offers!

ITEMS INCLUDED AND NEW MSRP PRICES

SAKURA MOTORSPORTS FC-10 ECU - $1485.00

WIRING WITH ALL SENSORS AND INJECTOR PLUGS - $299.00

INSTRUCTION MANUAL - $0

DISTRIBUTOR - $180.00

MAGNECORE 10MM SPARK PLUG WIRES - $80.95

TWO (2) MSD 6AL'S - $503.98 are $251.99 each

MSD MOUNTING PLATE - $0

TWO (2) CONTROLABLE REV LIMITERS - $100.00 are $50.00 each

3 BAR MAP SENSOR - $50.00

THIS IS A $2400 - $3000 VALUE!!!