For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

1987 Turbo II RX-7 for sale.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 Turbo II RX-7 for sale.

I have to sell my Turbo II because I don't have time to deal with it and college too. Its just not the right time for a project. I bought this from a girl who didn't know how to work on it. We fixed all the little problems it had and the big ones too. I replaced all the gaskets with brand new ones. I got rid of the OMP and all emissions. I got all the block off plates. It has solid motor and tranny mounts. It also has solid diff mounts as well but those have not been installed yet. It has everything for AC but has to be recharged. It has a brand new Greddy type RS BOV kit for the FC. It has a Fluidyne aluminum radiator. New hoses. Police interceptor fan. Greddy 720cc injectors. Three inch down pipe and Apexi Exhaust. Has all Greddy electronics that will be included. It has a Greddy Turbo timer, Boost Gauge, and Boost controller. The boost controller and the boost gauge are not installed yet. It also has an RTEK 1.8 tuned ECU. I am currently running a Veilside boost gauge and no controller. The interior pics will show a Mazdaspeed steering wheel, but it is not included. The outside is in pretty good condition. It has been repainted Silver and some of the clear coat is flaking off. It also has Enkei RF-1s installed right now. You can have those or the stock Turbo II wheels. I may be missing some stuff. The car runs excellent and hasn't given me any problems. It pulls very hard for being mostly stock. It holds 10 lbs very solid. It still has stock suspension on it so needless to say that is blown. LOL. I am asking $4000.

And with the new wheels on it. Taken with my phone.

More pics can be had on request.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:16 PM
ROTM February 2013

ill trade you my super mint AE86 for it.
a few shitty mods
speedo is broken so idk how many miles, odo reads 240XXX
custom hot pink fender
sick brown wheels!!!!

dont pass this up bro!!!!

super sick bonus!!!: ill even throw in my "id rather be getting it up the ass bumper sticker"

Old 01-04-2011, 03:21 PM

you fag!!!!!

if you havent been in a small plane its worst, cause your eyes and brain say we are moving and your body says oh no we are not. eyes and brain go asshole we are moving, cant you see? body says fuck you we are not moving at all. so they fight and fight and eventualy your body says, you know what fuck you brain, see if you can stop this!! then you throw up.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM

LOL. I know, I know Zack. But I just cant do it anymore man. I'd rather it go to a good home, than sit at mine and not be driven.

And as for Rotarykidd, I hope you are joking.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:41 PM

i saw this coming anyways, chads going to kill you for selling it.lol. it just sucks I put all that work into it to just sell it. but oh well.

if you havent been in a small plane its worst, cause your eyes and brain say we are moving and your body says oh no we are not. eyes and brain go asshole we are moving, cant you see? body says fuck you we are not moving at all. so they fight and fight and eventualy your body says, you know what fuck you brain, see if you can stop this!! then you throw up.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:46 PM

You didn't complain when I sold the 240 and you put much more work into it. And Chad isn't going to be that mad. He is, after all, getting the Mazdaspeed wheel.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:00 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Interested In a 97 E320 ?
Old 01-04-2011, 05:53 PM

No, thank you. I really don't need another car.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:37 AM

Your tombstone:

"R.I.P. Jeff - Loving son that will be missed... Should have kept the 7"

Just sayin

So when you are done with school and realize that you should have kept the 7, I'll still have motors. It's inevitable, you're going to get another. It's a matter of time.

As for the car, it's a great one. You will be happy with it. Helped replace switches and electronics to get them working perfectly again.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:54 AM
I <3 USDM

Originally Posted by 93LowBody
Interested In a 97 E320 ?
hahaha andy...