For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

10ae Fc $2500 Firm

Old 06-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Fap Fap Fap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10ae Fc $2500 Firm

THE CAR DOES NOT RUN! NEEDS MICROTECH TUNED, NO VALUES ON MAP.

My son's due date is the 25th of this month. I took this project on at the wrong time, and it has got to go. I would NEVER sell this fucking car if I wasn't absolutely forced to, which is why you assholes get a chance to snag it. If i had the extra cash flow, i'd be driving it. Anyways, here is what happened.

I backed the car out of the garage one night to let it warm up. I came out about 5-10mins later and the car has stalled. The fuel pump is on a switch, so the car was flooded. After going through all the deflooding tricks, I tried starting the car. The radio then shorted, and I lost all power. After tracing the break, and rewiring, power was restored. HOWEVER the car would not start, wtf happened? When I hooked up the laptop adapter, all values were erased from the ecu. I have NO EXPERIENCE tuning, so this is your chance tuners.

The car is located in Spring Hill, 3mins from US19, and off of spring hill dr. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them or shared_pm me directly.

Below is a link to the pictures, along with the mods list. Unless there is some sort of trade on top, I will not budge on the price. I am on leave from work until my son is born, so I am free if you want to come look anytime.

MODS Include: Street ported S4 motor w/ S5 internals and S5 housings, 3" turbo back exhaust, Turbonetics 60-1, HKS log manifold, HKS Standard Wastegate, CorkSport Oil Cooler Lines, Turbonetics blow off valve, HKS filter, NPR FMIC, Greddy compression tube, Full Autometer gauges, Pro form shift light, 720cc primary / 1600cc secondary injectors, Walbro fuel pump,Aeromotive FPR, Microtech LT8S ECU, Magnacore 10mm wires, miata short shifter, 17x8/17x9 5 Zigen wheels, B&G Drop springs,MMR Solid Drivetrain mounts, Turbonetics MBC, BDC throttle body, pivot turbo timer, 3 MSD 6A ignition boxes, and all unnecessary engine bay equipment removed.

PictureTrail: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums

My FC RX-7 - Car Videos on StreetFire

rx7 10th AE - Car Videos on StreetFire
Old 06-16-2010, 12:57 PM

good price, is there any way to get it running just good enough to drive it home?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Fap Fap Fap

I have the tuning software, the laptop adapter, and a computer in my garage. if someone wants to come out and try to get it running before hand, that's fine by me. also, if you manage to get it running, the price will remain the same. no scams here, no flaking. i even have a print out of a similar build/tune with all the values. just no idea how to input them.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:11 PM

would you be able to get some compression numbers?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Fap Fap Fap

I do not have a compression tool on hand but I could try to get a recording like aaroncake has online. I have used this guide before, but it's just so much easier to stick the tool in the holes and crank lol

this is the guide i was referring to. Is My Engine Blown?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:34 PM
B anned

so whats it doing ? it may be flooding because of the map you have on the microtech perhaps it doesn't have a map loaded ? ive never fuked with microtech but im sure we could figure it out
Old 06-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Fap Fap Fap

Originally Posted by Deceiving Honda
so whats it doing ? it may be flooding because of the map you have on the microtech perhaps it doesn't have a map loaded ? ive never fuked with microtech but im sure we could figure it out

there is no map loaded whatsoever anymore lol. it is literally blank on all pages. i have contacted BDC and Microtech on a few occasions, and they both have said the same thing. "it needs a tune" haha. i was told though if someone has a handheld controller with a map, it could be copied over onto mine.

AND i just cleaned out the garage making space to work on the compression test. i have everything ready EXCEPT my damned toolbox is in sarasota right now in my bosses truck. so I can't even get to that today.
FML
Old 06-16-2010, 05:53 PM

A programmed down loaded will fix everything great deal !!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:08 PM
B anned

Originally Posted by SAMITO RACING
A programmed down loaded will fix everything great deal !!!!
yes all you need bro is a base map before selling it so cheap, consider trying to load a base map first, your looking at around 3,500 easy with all your mods
Old 06-17-2010, 06:11 AM
hanglike sleeve of wizard

wishing i had the money right now GL !!

image removed from your sig...see forum rules