For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

FS-1991 Clean Black Turbo II-Orlando FL

Old 11-23-2009, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS-1991 Clean Black Turbo II-Orlando FL

Ok so I bought a new car a couple weeks ago so I have to get rid of the FC and the S13.

Check out my other post in the Nissan for sale to see the S13

It is a 1991 Original Turbo II Black on Black. Outside the car has some dings, dents and scratches ( to be expected from this old a car) but when cleaned up looks damn good. Has factory side skirts and wing. For suspension It has a set of Cusco (I believe they are zero 1's) coilovers. The wheels are a set of staggered, 16 in., 2 piece Volks ( I think they are replicas but not sure? I got em from a local importer here in Orlando, test fitted em and they had such a nice stance I really didnt worry too much. If anyone knows please let me know). The only rust on the car is on the sunroof panel, but I have a perfect, black, not rusted panel I never installed that will come with the car( I never installed it because it was too clean! LOL)

Inside the car is also very clean. The power seatbelts have been replaced with some black S4 belts and the seats are out of a S5 GXL( the TII seats were torn up pretty bad). The car has an Alpine CDA-9884 w/ the ipod connector in the center console. All 6 speakers were replaced with Polk Audio units as well. The DS window switch doesnt work.

I bought a JDM S5 swap from JDM tech here in Orlando last Nov and had it running by Dec. I put it in and it ran no problem until about a month ago. I was driving home and it started running on 1 rotor so I parked it and havent really dug into it yet. It is probably going to need a motor. Everything is stock except for the full Racing Beat turbo back exhaust (the old style that sits almost flush with the bumper), emmisions removed, an HKS sqv bov, a crappy cone filter and a Koyo radiator. It was running on the N372 pcm so that may have been the issue. It will come with the flanges to run the HKS and Greddy Bov's with the stock intercooler and the HKS SQV (the old sequential) and a fake greddy that leaks.

I love this car and I really hate to have to sell it but I really just need the money.I really had no issues with the car before it started running on one rotor, and I wasnt beating the hell out of it when it happened. After it happened it would start up on one rotor and idle at like 900 without much smoke at all.

The car will also come with a NIB set of Racing Beat DTSS eliminators and NIB Energy susp. bushing kit. I also have alot of TII parts that I will throw in if the price is right.

I want $3000 for the car and im pretty firm on the price BUT, I may part with some of the stuff like the coilovers, wheels, and exhaust, and the price will go down

I know im forgetting some stuff so please feel free to ask anything, or even come by if you want! If anyone wants some specific pics taken just PM me or even text me.

Thanks guys,
Vinny
(407)267-2688

Old 11-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Straight JDM

sweet ride man GLWS!

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners ClubMember # 2

R.A.P.S member number #0005

Rotaries
Against
Piston
Swaps
Old 11-25-2009, 03:51 PM
SpooledUpRacing

very sweet looking man. glws!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:36 AM

If you decide to part it out i have 1st dibs on some of the parts just lmk man!!!!!
Old 11-26-2009, 07:31 PM

thanks guys! and ill let you know if i part it.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Function is my form.

you sure it needs a new motor? maybe its something electrical?
if its not a big deal ill def. pick this up..i just dont wanna drop a new motor in a car, lmao

Old 12-14-2009, 05:21 AM

any interest in a 97 4x4 jimmy?
member #3

Old 12-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Vote for me

Do want
"Just as I support my life, neither by robbery nor alms, but by my own effort, so I do not seek to derive my happiness from the injury or the favor of others, but earn it by my own achievement."
Old 12-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Still CREEPIN

Do you have any actual decent pictures of the car?

One of my stepbrothers does nothing but build these cars. Puts 20B's in em and sells em for an assload of scratch.

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Old 01-09-2010, 11:03 AM
i love drifting

trade you a donk?