For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

'95 M Edition, 96k miles. Well maintained. Lots of pics

Old 12-10-2008, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale is a 1995 Mazda Miata M Edition with only 96,9xx miles. Only 3500 built worldwide. Merlot Mica exterior and a beautiful tan interior. Price: $5,500 OBO.

I recently bought a new car and am regretfully selling my Miata. (I can't wait to own one again in the future). It has been my pride and joy for the past 2 years and I have enjoyed driving it very much. I have maintained it religiously and would like to see it go to a similar owner. Anyway, I'm sure you know all about how much fun these cars are otherwise you wouldn't be looking.

PICS: mariok2006/Miata - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The bad:

* After 14 years, here's the bad stuff: one missing center cap, small dent on driver's front fender, clear coat peeling on rear finish panel, rear driver's fender has paint defects, some wear on the driver seat. See pictures for more detail. Normal wear and tear for a car of this vintage.

The good:

* Previous owner's were a lady and an older gentleman.
* Garage kept.
* Maintenance records on all the work performed on the car during my ownership.
* New convertible top and clutch were put in 2 years ago (~78,000).
* New Axxis Ultimate pads and NAPA rotors on all corners.
* New radiator, hoses, accessory belts, timing belt, water pump, gaskets/seals, NGK plus/wires were all done in the past few months.
* New tires about 6 months ago. Hunter 9700GS balanced, all are under 10lbs road force.
* Still have the original window sticker.
* MP3 capable receiver (hook up your ipod)
* On my commute I average around 32mpg. My best tank has been 37mpg and my worst 28mpg. The car sips gas and is easy on the wallet.

This car needs nothing except a new owner. It can be a reliable daily driver or a weekend toy. I am asking $5,500 OBO. I am open to negotiating, but please don't waste my time with offers such as $4,000. I don't want to waste anyone's time and would like the same courtesy.

Please email me at mariok2006@gmail.com or call me at 813.454.2266. If I don't pick up I will call back as soon as I am free. Thanks!

Last edited by mariok2006; 12-15-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:35 AM
El Puto ©

$3,999.99?
Old 12-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Hide your daughters

Damnit nice car, I want those wheels.