For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

Looking To Trade For A Miata....

Old 08-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Out Of Towner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Looking To Trade For A Miata....

Picked-up this '95 Neon Sport Coupe a couple months ago, just seeing if anyone wants to throw me a good offer for it. The car was driven down here from Maryland and used by Grassroots Magazine. Just trying to see what kind of offers I can get... I'm really looking for a Miata or a MR-2, but I'm open to other trades.

My asking price for the car is: $2500 More than most people want to pay, but it's worth alot to some people to have a rare car like this and it be pretty much flawless. I'm also open to trades, just let me know what you have.

Features:
Nitro yellow green factory paint (rare).
Leather front & rear seats (rare).
Factory front & rear sway bars.
SOHC 16v engine.
3spd automatic transmission.
Power locks & mirrors.
Tilt steering wheel.
A/C and power steering.
Cruise control.
Sport alloy rims.
139,xxx original miles.
Aftermarket head unit.
100% stock except for a K&N filter.

Exterior 9/10
Interior: 10/10
Engine: 9/10

These pictures are from Grassroots Magazine:

Please feel free to contact me with your questions. I'm in no rush to get rid of the car, it is my reliable daily driver.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Out Of Towner

Originally Posted by MazdaMX3Freak
Asking price where? for a beater maybe. and $2500 for an 95 auto neon lol. Sorry in the end car for car not even compairable. So then if u owned a 02 saturn sc2 you would expect some1 to trade u a 93' 3g FD RX-7 right? my point is: a auto neon is shity and u brought it on yourself posting in the mazda forums...
So you're saying my car is shitty because why? It's an auto Neon...? It's a great & reliable daily driver for someone. Not to mention they're larger than a Miata, maybe someone needs a larger car. What exactly is wrong with the Neon in your eyes? Have you actually done your research on them, know that they were built for road racing, won their class for many years in circuit racing? Very underestimated cars. I can guarantee that with a 50shot it'll run side by side with a STi, pull a SRT-4, SR 240 and a LS1 Firebird. So what's so terrible about that?

I posted it in the Mazda Forum since I am looking for a Mazda Miata... So I was just simply posting in the correct thread.

If you're not interested then just leave your idiotic comments out please. Thanks for posting your opinions about my car, but I could careless about them. If you'd like to have an intelligent conversation about cars then PM me. Otherwise stay on topic, this thread is for buying/selling/trading cars. Not your opinions on them.

Somebody wanna call the grammar police on this guy? You're 22, you should know how to spell & use proper grammar by now.

What is it you're trying to prove anyways?

Last edited by Ahhhh Nick!; 08-15-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Fap Fap Fap

ahhhnick- cleaned up your thread, good luck with the trade. it seems to be a decent daily, and i am sure it has potential to be "quick".

A-ron- do not come back in here flaming. you haven't proven anything by your slanderous remarks. take it elsewhere, if you have something intelligent to say i welcome it.

Mazdamx3freak- you had your points, but i can't allow posts that degrade the potential sale of another member.

power2weight- don' let it get to you, it is TR after all.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Fap Fap Fap

oh and free bump
Old 08-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Out Of Towner

Thank you.