For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

2003 Mazda Protege5

Old 08-13-2008, 04:53 PM
WIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Mazda Protege5

Looking to see if there is any interest....

2003 Mazda Protege5
57,000 miles
Just had new tires and brakes put on not that long ago
Mechanically perfect... never once went to the dealership for warranty work.. matter of fact it has never had to have anything fixed on it.
Maintenance done religiously with synthetics... just put new plugs in at the last oil change (55k).
Body is in 2003 condition except for a crack in the front bumper around the front fog light.
Interior is in good condition as well with only normal wear.
It is rated at 28MPG but I managed to get 32MPG out of it this last tank just by watching my speed on the highways.
This car has been my daily driver since I bought it brand new and has never failed me.

Reason for selling it is I am getting a new car here in October or November and either I sell it outright privately or it gets traded in...

Attached is a picture of the car (although the picture is old, the car is essentially the same).

I'm asking $7700 or best reasonable offer.

Only hitch is that the sale would have to be scheduled sometime around when I take delivery of my new car...

- Michael
Old 08-14-2008, 09:41 AM

Trade?

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...ml#post5703648
Old 08-14-2008, 09:51 AM
WIP

Only thing I would be willing to trade it for is a 2009 Dodge Challenger SE in Stone White.

Seriously though... I either sell it outright and use the cash for the down payment on the new car or I trade it in on the new car.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:14 AM
WIP

*** Single Bump ***