For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

'87 fc red with v8 swap!!

Old 07-13-2008, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '87 fc red with v8 swap!!

small block chevy 350 in 1987 red rx7. will trade for... clean s14 or equivelant. needs to be finished car runs and drives! very fast. car is geared very very low tops out around 75 80 mph. new turbo 350 trans. granny speed shop engine cradle and drive shaft. beautiful car needs to be finished im tired of it. worth well over this price with minor work. has a edelbrock performer intake with edelbrock 750cfm 4brl. carb. needs tires soon and will keep needing them the more you drive it!!! cant think of much more call cameron at 352 835 9066 serious buyers or trades only. dont mind this these are just tags... 240sx s13 s14 fc fd rx-7 sbc 350 fast trade 300zx turbo nitrous drag race civic honda acura accord bmw viper corvette

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DCFC0154.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DCFC0156.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DCFC0162.jpg

and i dont check this often so just call
Old 07-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Fap Fap Fap

do the tail/headlights work? does the gauges and blinkers and all of that work? what needs to be "finished"?
Old 07-14-2008, 10:18 PM

needs gauges most likely aftermarket, the guy who pulled the rotory out cut the harness for the car. it needs signals ran, i ran the headlights, running and brake lights. mostly want this much for the motor reasons, that motor is worth a good bit of the price.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Fap Fap Fap

not saying it isn't a good deal, just trying to get more info. i've seen this car on craigslist for $1200 a few times. i could never get a straight answer before as to why it "overheats" and to why there was no lighting before. does it still overheat?
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 AM

not the same car. and yeah it runs hot pretty quickly, but in a few days i will have that fixed, i think it just needs some serious fans. its got the biggest aap fan but i know thats not enough. i mean if someone was seriously interested and looked at the car we could work something out. but there was another rx7 with a 327 in it. this one was on there from the dude i got it from but the car was so far from being done there was no chance he could tell you that it runs. let alone runs hot.
long story but not a bad one. it all started from my buddy matt bough the shell off here, bought a circle track car from my buddy kyle. bough the engine cradle kit from granny speed shop along with the driveshaft. we went to the websters swap meet and bought a freshly rebuilt turbo 350 trans with a shift kit. bolted it all together put it in car. my matt got tired of the car sold it to this guy steve. steve let it sit in his garage for 6 months and only put a dipstick in it. so i bought it got it to my house. pressed a u- joint in the drive shaft with a yolk from an s10 driveshaft i had. used some of the wires that matt had ran. filled the fluids ran a little bit of exhaust piping and started it. tinkered with it here and there driven it maybe 100 miles here and there. the speedometer tachometer and odometer dont work. i dont have the money to buy a tach or anything else. im a full time student and gonna use the money from this car to buy something that i can use to get to school. the end
Old 07-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Fap Fap Fap

good explanation, but its the same car haha. floated around spring hill area a bit, dude told me it needed a dip stick lol. obviously wasn't you, but a previous owner. it's a good deal, just too bad it wasn't built on a gxl or higher model.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:03 PM

ya wish the shell was better but oh well. i just need a 4 cyl car with ac.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:38 PM

better yet someone make me an offer!!!??? come see and listen to this car