For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

WTB: Ignition lock cylinder and tumbler...

Old 11-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Hates cars...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Ignition lock cylinder and tumbler...

I'm looking to buy an ignition lock cylinder and tumbler with key for an 86-88 Fc3s. I know alot of them get parted out and I'm pretty sure this isn't a pretty common piece that people buy. But like I said, I need keys with it.

Thanks in advance,
-Mike
Old 11-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Hates cars...

Nobody has one forsale? I know there are alot of people with parts cars around that you don't need the keys to.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:15 AM

mine siezed up & i took it off the steering columb & brought it to a lock smith, who repaired it, and i then re-installed it into the vechicle. if that is your problem, its worth a shot. if not, well good luck. try the junkyards, sometimes they have the keys in the cars still
Old 11-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Hates cars...

Originally Posted by landon303
mine siezed up & i took it off the steering columb & brought it to a lock smith, who repaired it, and i then re-installed it into the vechicle. if that is your problem, its worth a shot. if not, well good luck. try the junkyards, sometimes they have the keys in the cars still
I wish that was the problem, mine was broken and then the lock cylinder around the steering column was ripped off.. So I need the whole piece. Im going to try Junk yards if my uncle doesnt have one.

-Mike