For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

FD RX7 Parts For Sale. Buy My Cheap Crap.

Old 08-01-2007, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FD RX7 Parts For Sale. Buy My Cheap Crap.

I can be contacted by e-mail (cbonnerm@aol.com) or PM.

Car Cover. Fits perfectly, very soft.
$150 shipped OBO
(no picture)

Stock steering wheel. This has less than 17K miles of use on it. EXCELLENT condition. From 1994.
$140 Shipped OBO

Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads. Front only. BRAND NEW IN BOX. $58 + shipping from RX7Store
$55 Shipped OBO

Stock ECU. Also has less than 17K miles of use on it. 1994 5sp.
$140 Shipped OBO

Mazdaspeed Oil Cap. VERY RARE! Great condition. Has less than 10K miles of use on it.
$80 + your stock oil cap Shipped OBO

Big Brake Kit parts. These are the CNC machined rotor hats and caliper mounts needed for the Coleman Rotors/928 S4 Brembo calipers big brake kit that is popular on some road race RX-7s. Making these parts is the hard part. From here you just have to buy the rotors and get the calipers used. I have 2 of each part, for the front brakes only.
$50 shipped OBO

All Sequential Parts. I had the "rich man's" sequential done, and here are all the parts from it. Also have much less than 17K miles of use on them. All the hoses and crap are included. I also have throttle plates and stock AST cap from the double throttle and AST removal in the same box, so I'll throw those in as well. I MAY be willing to part some of these out if I get enough interest.
$120 Shipped OBO for the whole shebang.

Sparco Sliders (universal fit) Two of these, BRAND NEW IN WRAPPER. $59 new from Titan
$120 Both Shipped OBO

Last edited by Troux; 08-03-2007 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:29 AM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

nice JDM flip flops

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 08-02-2007, 05:32 AM
Single Turbod!!

Can i see an engine shot of your car? I wanna see what my engine bay will look like after i get it back.

Car videos on my YouTube Channel (Subscribe please!):
http://www.youtube.com/user/FDfranklin
Old 08-02-2007, 06:21 AM
Lucky

I want the oil cap, however I need to know whether or not it will fit in the tight location I have my filler neck positioned. Please photo the cap with a tape measure laid across it so I can measure in my own engine bay. Currently my stock cap has been rouged down a little bit to fit (It still has the grip on the outside, but just not as much due to space limitations). Also, if the modification on my stock cap is not acceptable per your trade/cash request, then nevermind lol!

~James
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 08-02-2007, 06:35 PM

^The cap is (almost exactly) 1.5 inches from the center to an apex, and since it's twisted on, consider it a 3 inch diameter circle.

Originally Posted by FDfranklin
Can i see an engine shot of your car? I wanna see what my engine bay will look like after i get it back.
The only ones I have are the ones in my Member's Ride thread, which you've already seen.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:21 PM
tony toca

do you have any stock wheels off it????and i think that brake set up fits the second gen rite??maybe pm me
Old 08-03-2007, 05:39 AM
Lucky

Originally Posted by Troux
^The cap is (almost exactly) 1.5 inches from the center to an apex, and since it's twisted on, consider it a 3 inch diameter circle.

The only ones I have are the ones in my Member's Ride thread, which you've already seen.
Troux, you are the man. I will measure tonight and let you know. I hope it fits cause I want this cap!

~James
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 08-03-2007, 06:39 AM

Better act fast, I just got this frantic PM on Rx7Club:
Originally Posted by dayton
I AM POSTING THIS FOR ROTARYWALL... DO NOT SELL THE MS OIL CAP... HE IS AT WORK AND WANTS THIS SO BAD HE CAN'T STAND IT... :shocking: HE IS STUCK ON A PLANE AND CAN'T GET TO A COMPUTER TO CONTACT YOU!!!:wallbash: HE WILL BE OF BY 11AM AND WILL NEED A FEW MINUTES TO GET HOME AND LOG ON...:scared: THANKS, DANA
Old 08-03-2007, 09:39 AM

Added car cover.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:37 PM

So ya want the cap?