For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

FS: Skunk2 Turbo stage 1 cams B series BNIB

Old 11-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Punching baby Panda's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Skunk2 Turbo stage 1 cams B series BNIB

Price: 375 obo for BNIB!!!!

For sale mainly but I will entertain trades; but I'm only looking for 57 trim turbo(or something similar) or DC suspension parts. Obviously if your parts are worth more then cash can be added and vice versa.

The cams are BNIB and have never been used, I went with bigger cams thus why I'm selling these.

**TR DISCLOSER***

I AM A NO BULL SHIT INDIVIDUAL SO THE SAME IS EXPECTED IN RETURN AND UNLESS YOU HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO ADD THEN JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy
Old 11-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Punching baby Panda's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt
"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy