For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

(GA)HUGEGARAGE sale this weekend be there!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-14-2011, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (GA)HUGEGARAGE sale this weekend be there!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a HUGE HUGE HUGE garage sale this Saturday and Sunday Novemeber 19th and 20th from 10am to 6pm. I am also doing 3 pulls for 35 dollars on the dyno. There will be lots of parts to choose from. Lots of random stuff from all makes and models. It is 20 bucks to get in but ten of that goes towards the purchase of one part you buy. All parts are sold cheap to clear everything out faster. Don't come trying to low ball. Depending on what you want you can bring a hundred bucks and walk away with a lot of stuff. There will also be free food and a raffling for a secret cool part(cough cough maybe a turbo).

I will have a friends with me there working this so any questions you are curious about ask me or any of my friends. Whatever isnt sold in those two days will be shot and posted for a average price, want it cheaper come to the sale. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont send me messages about a part you are looking for. Everything I have is tagged with price and I honestly have way to much stuff to remember everything. I will give a general inventory.

Parts specific for Makes and models
Nissan: S13, S14, S15, M30, etc
Toyota/Lexus: SC300, SC400, Celicas(RWD), Corolla(AE86), Tundra, Tacoma, Supra
Honda: Civic, Integra, S2000
Mitsubishi: 3000gt and EVO
Subaru: RS and STI

Parts for any car:
Turbos(I have 6 from TD05E-t3/t4-Holset), manifolds, guages, boost controllers, turbo timers, wastegates, bovs, IC piping, Intercoolers, Superchargers, ignition modules, ECUS, wiring harness, pistons, engines, short blocks, cylinder heads, intakes, nitrious, alternators, motor mounts, powersteering pumps and lines, valve covers, ac lines, ac compressors...etc...etc...etc

Contact information:
Junius
Email: ownedbypands@hotmai.com
Phone: 404-438-3571
Location of garage sale

5014 Frank Aiken Rd Powder Springs, Ga 30127

I know I have to post a pic of at least one part for sale so here