Old 11-24-2010, 10:58 AM
u's a window shoppa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default skunk2 mani +cash for gsr itb setup

Lookn for gsr itb.... No homemade shit
Old 11-24-2010, 02:10 PM

i do homemade shit!!! i take offense to that!!! lol

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 11-24-2010, 02:32 PM
i love making you mad <3

arent most itb setups "homemade" or fabricated? key word MOST
Old 11-24-2010, 02:34 PM

ya lol i think i do a good job, if you want a set lemme know....

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 11-24-2010, 06:08 PM

What ru looking to get out ($$$) of 1 of ur "homemade" setup's?
Old 11-25-2010, 06:12 AM

depends on how in depth you want to go with it and how much I can source a set of itbs and velocity stacks for plus it is a little more if you want it powder coated with a custom fuel rail, but let's say that you just wanted to use your stock fuel rail it would usually be around 450 - 500. it's mostly because the parts that I have to use to put it together (and not make it look like shit) are pretty expensive.

Old 11-25-2010, 06:15 AM

But in order for me to build you a set you have to tell me EXACTLY what is done to your motor because itbs are not a one size fits all thing. I need to know to calculate runner length, injector placement, etc...