Steve's Auto parts
3504 E County Road 542
Lakeland, FL 33801-9667
(863) 665-0505

Car(s): 1991 LS Integra Automatic *Note: Year not confirmed

Car color(s): Red

Car condition: Clean

Other Notes:

Interior: Car has full very clean Black interior. The front seats are mint (not ripped at all).

Suspension: GR2 struts with stock springs (brand unknown).

Engine: LS motor in good running condition and a Automatic LS transmission said to be in good condition.

Body: There are a lot of good body panels left (see pictures). Front bumper still has factory lip on it.

Parts already removed: Rims, mud flaps, arm rest, radio and speakers.

Special Note: The guy at the yard said mention Tampa Racing and he will give you a better deal. *Please note TR Staff has not confirmed this offer, so please ask at your own will.

Pictures:

*** For all intensive purposes this is not to promote business for Steve's Auto parts or any other junkyard but to help those who need parts for their car. If you have doubts before you ride out please call the yard listed first or contact the member who provided the information.

If you have a Junkyard Find of the Day PM me with the info listed below and I will post it up.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production