For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

FS: 96-00 Civic CX/DX Front BNIB Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rotors & Axxis Pads

Old 05-19-2009, 08:48 PM
talkJDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: 96-00 Civic CX/DX Front BNIB Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rotors & Axxis Pads

Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rotors &
AXXIS/PBR XBG Brake Pads

Brand New in Box. Fit: 96-00 Civic CX/DX (Maybe Others?)

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is a Front Set of Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rotors & AXXIS/PBR Low Semi-Met XBG Brake Pads for the 96-00 Civic CX/DX, it might fit others but I dont know - you do your own research. As you can see from the pics below they are Brand New in the box and have never been used. I bought these for my 1997 Hatchback, but I'm doing an Upgrade in my Brakes and these will not fit, so my loss is your gain. These Rotors feature Brembo's easy:check on them so you easily know when they need to be checked and/or replaced.

I will not deliver, if you are interested in buying you and I will arrange a time to meet at a Spot of my choice. Location is in Orlando, FL.

Easiest way to contact me is via PM on here or via email at support@talkjdm.com. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the Thread or PM me. Well, below you will find all the info you need to know on this as well as Pictures and my Asking Price.

PRICE:
This has been sold on Honda-Tech! Please close Thread!

INCLUDES:
- Brembo Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors (Brand New in Box)
- AXXIS/PBR Low Semi-Met XBG Brake Pads (Brand New in Box)

ACTUAL PICTURES:

Well that's that. I hope to hear from some of you soon, thanks for reading!

- Danny

Last edited by DannyEK4; 05-20-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:54 AM
talkJDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has been sold on Honda-Tech! Please close Thread!