For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

F/T F/S d16z6 on full edelbrock turbo kit

Old 02-20-2009, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/T F/S d16z6 on full edelbrock turbo kit

hey TR i got a d16z6 in my delsol on full 100% edulbrock turbo kit dul fuel rails i dont have pics right now of it uploaded sence its so late at night ill be taking pics tomroow to post up here im just tired of being turboed the turbo kit alone is 3500 and iv been monitoring the forums here and a z6 swaps is going for around a 1000 but id rather trade for a full out swap and it dont have to be boosted either but if someone wants to just buy the whole thing out right thats fine with me i can just go buy something else i just thought id like boost better then all motor and i really didnt like ti as much as i thought i would so im gona go back to full built all motor again but i feel like whats the point of fully building a z6 if its coming apart i might as weel swap something bigger or more powerfull with more potental in the long run so hit me up lmk what you all got or what kinda deals yall wana make i know everyones starting to get there tax returns so i know people got money right now and ill have pics tomorow for anyone wanting them also my phone number is 863 634 8338

Last edited by chobeeboi69; 02-20-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:27 AM
Bada Bing

so what are u sellin it for.. that story confused me lol...

Old 02-21-2009, 06:29 AM
has b18 motivation

whats the point of fully building a z6 if its coming apart

what exactly does that mean? is this motor about to die?

REST IN PIECES
Old 02-21-2009, 09:07 AM

when i said " coming apart" i meant like if im gona be pulling the turbo and shit i might as well yank the motor too i wana go back to all motor no boost and a z6 just wont satify my need for my all motor project thats why im selling everything as a whole or trading for a swap
Old 02-21-2009, 09:16 AM
In the making...

you need to post more info.. miles.. type of turbo.. price.. and pics will definately help you sell it..
need to fill ur vtec fluid back up, thats why, its located in the back of the block, the little black box.
^^Lmao this shit was just funny