For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

Wtb: Ek Carbon Fiber Hood

Old 09-25-2008, 09:04 PM
window shopper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb: Ek Carbon Fiber Hood

I need a carbon fiber ek hood prefer mint but if the price is right and you have one that needs to be cleared let me know

Old 09-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Professional Hussla

^Bro you're looking for a hood but you don't even have the car yet? WTF! Stop making threads and looking to buy things but then you don't have any intentions of buying them. Bro you're friends with a lot of my boys but honestly it get's old when you say you're looking for something and then a seller responds to you for a transaction and then you're like oh... I changed my mind, or went a different route. What have you bought off here so far bro, like for real? It's not cool when you waste people's time. You might get some people happy and ready to sell something cause they need the dough and then you flake. That's not good business my man, really.

Old 09-26-2008, 05:33 AM
Sick Intentions Co-Founde

Originally Posted by my del sol
^Bro you're looking for a hood but you don't even have the car yet? WTF! Stop making threads and looking to buy things but then you don't have any intentions of buying them. Bro you're friends with a lot of my boys but honestly it get's old when you say you're looking for something and then a seller responds to you for a transaction and then you're like oh... I changed my mind, or went a different route. What have you bought off here so far bro, like for real? It's not cool when you waste people's time. You might get some people happy and ready to sell something cause they need the dough and then you flake. That's not good business my man, really.

well i buy parts and i don't have a car yet...but i'm building a motor lol. i agree tho, if yo uhave no intention of buyin any of these parts than don't get ppl's hopes up cuz some ppl on here really need the money and make promises based on the deals made on here. if you are lookin for a hood than good luck and i hope you find it.... free bump

Sick Intentions Co-Founder

Rip Danny "Chico" Barcia
Old 09-26-2008, 07:52 AM
fuck your srt4

Actually he has bought alot on here in the last like 2 months he has bought a gsr block, tranny, eg hatch, oil pan, 2 gsr heads, 2 or 3 sets of pistons, rims, and is now buying an ek hatch

Originally Posted by Skippy56
Never forget.
No matter how cute she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit.
R.I.P. Jake_D
Old 09-30-2008, 08:15 PM
window shopper

Well i guess ty for the free negative bumps so if anyone wants money in their pocket then get at me because i need a hood

Old 10-01-2008, 05:11 PM

well if u did buy the car i got one for $250
Old 10-01-2008, 05:50 PM

some 1 sell the man a hood....maybe he doesnt wanna buy from certain people