For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

Wtb-ls/vtec Parts-82mm Piston Kit And Mint Ls Crank Asap

Old 03-09-2008, 08:57 PM
CARPET GUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Wtb-ls/vtec Parts-82mm Piston Kit And Mint Ls Crank Asap

i am looking for a set of 82mm pistons for a all motor build.what i am looking for to be exact is the nippon kits they make sence most people dont make 82mm.i am looking for JDM ITR,B16A pistons.I might be interested in CTR.i have a complete set of ctr 81mm w/ tefflon coated skirts that i will trade str8 up for what i am looking for.they are new ctr pistons w/ wrist pins and rings new in box.will sell for 180 O.B.O or trade

I am also looking for a mint b18b crank asap.it must be stock.untouched.i do not want any turned crank.i preferr it to be b18b sence they are newer and in better condition most of the time.please make sure its perfect before i drive out to get it.just pm me a price.

also need a mint ls oil pan.must not have 1 ding in it and i need the pick up tube/screen.a moroso would be nice.

need an ls/vtec kit to if any of you have 1 laying around.i realy want the golden eagle sandwich plate and i dont care if its complete.just the sandwich would help out.

looking for a 82mm cnc machined headgasket for LS.

looking for mint eom or aftermarket H beam rods for b18b LS.new or used.pm me with what u have and a price.

might be interested in a block guard if the price is right.

i have cash and a huge post of parts for sale if interested in trades for what i need.i am not in a huge rush for all of this but i am ready to buy so let me know what you have.Thanks...NATE

MOBIL 1 LUBE
11210 Causeway Blvd. Brandon 33511
813-661-7284 shop
813-476-8015 cell
813-347-0291 cell

Head Mechanic
At the Mobil 1 Lube in brandon we service all your automotive needs.Specialize in Honda/Acura. B series swaps etc. No job to big or small.We are located right in front of Walmart. Ask for Nate.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:15 PM
engine building &best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know you come to me i ALWAYS have sets of 82mm pistons : o ) and i even have a new extra block guard sitting around : o ) let me know pistons are new sitting in the boxes with rings and pins...as for headgasket stock works fine you dont need anything special....and if you need a PERFECT ls oil Pan and dont mind paying 70 bucks autozone sells them new

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?