For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

WTB F22Ax MOTOR FOR ACCORD 90-93

Old 02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
technician ...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB F22Ax MOTOR FOR ACCORD 90-93

like the tittle says i just need the short block f22ax motor any accord 90-93...

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:26 PM
technician ...

Ttt

Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:52 AM
technician ...

Ttt

Old 02-12-2008, 12:27 PM
technician ...

bump

Old 02-13-2008, 05:19 AM
technician ...

Bump

Old 02-13-2008, 09:44 AM
technician ...

Bump

Old 02-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Sugar Shayne

honestly you might be better geting the jdm f22b or f22a. reason being theyre cheap, jdm (low miles) , upgrade in power and once again low miles. its hard too find a good f22 thats not fucked up. it took me forever too sell mine when i did my swap cause no one wants them.......except for you, lol.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:46 AM
technician ...

Honestly I want to do a h22 but i just don't have the cash for the swap ... and i want to keep it simple i can do a stock engine swap in less than a day...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:07 PM
technician ...

Ttt

Old 02-13-2008, 04:01 PM

Default 92 Accord

I Have An 92 Accord That Was Recently Wrecked On The Right Back Side.the Car Has 74,000 Miles And Has Alot Of New parts.@67,000 Miles When I Bought It The Motor Was Rebuilt By;a Professional Machanic.

@ 67,000 Miles New:

*head Gasket W/head Resurfaced.
* Water Pump
*timing Belt,belt Tensioner
*radiator
*lower And Upper Hoses
*alternator
*starter
*main Relay
*battery
*tires All 4

make Offer... PERFECT PARTS CAR...

Last edited by 4d-EF; 02-13-2008 at 04:04 PM.