For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

New ss resonator and 99-00 radio

Old 12-17-2007, 04:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New ss resonator and 99-00 radio

Like the title says. I have a 00 civic radio that came out of an si for sale and a stainles steel resonator just colecting dust. The resonator does have flanges and gaskets and all. Please offer something. Im looking for an ipod or just some extra cash. I dont own any civics so they will be thrown away soon.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. (1925 IBM Maintenence Manual)
Old 12-17-2007, 03:40 PM

anyone, the shit is collecting dust
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. (1925 IBM Maintenence Manual)
Old 12-17-2007, 03:43 PM
middle fingers are free..

does the cd player work on the head unit??
Old 12-18-2007, 05:58 AM

lol yes, but i guess you have to ask that on this site.