For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

WTT High Flow Cat (brand new)

Old 10-15-2007, 04:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT High Flow Cat (brand new)

Like the title says. The high flow cat is for a 92-95 civic so it will pob fit more cars. Im currently looking for a clean eg clock with the harness and plaug still attached. Please pm me at any time or for any offers. Its stainless steel and brand new. I dont want it nor am going to use it. If you must need pictures then let me know. Take care.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. (1925 IBM Maintenence Manual)
Old 10-15-2007, 06:19 AM

ttt
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. (1925 IBM Maintenence Manual)
Old 10-15-2007, 11:37 AM

ttt
Old 10-15-2007, 11:41 AM
Professional Hussla

what happened to the si

Old 10-15-2007, 01:51 PM

i got rid of that hog, i just wanted a nice stock dd. And that thing looked and drove like shit. My standards of how the vehicle look when im in it are very high.Thinking about a new tsx after christams for the wife. But there are so many nice cras out there now. And this one does well with the drive i have for work.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:53 AM

ttt
Old 10-16-2007, 12:18 PM

ttt
Old 10-17-2007, 09:47 AM

ttt
Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 AM
私は昼食のためのあなたのお母さんを持っ ていた

Would you sell it straight up?

"I love Asian chocha" crew member #001
"Anime Freak" Crew Member #001

Old 10-17-2007, 10:05 AM

yeah, come and get it or i can bring it to work. 20 bucks and its yours, i also have the gasket as well. pm me and we can chat