For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

FS: Autogage Monster Tach w/shift light

Old 07-06-2007, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Autogage Monster Tach and SAFC II

I have a Autogage Monster tach that goes to 10k, it has the shift light and the wiring is still in tact. I want $75 obo so lemme know. I'll post pics asap...

I also have an SAFC II I'm selling for $175 obo.....lemme know.......

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!

Last edited by MightyMaxGS-T; 07-06-2007 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:14 PM

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 07-08-2007, 04:19 PM

Old 07-09-2007, 05:15 PM