For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

FS: Full D Series Swap and p75 ecu

Old 05-09-2007, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Full D Series Swap, p75 ecu, and b series mounts

I got a full d15b8 swap. I have the motor, tranny, all accessories, and axles (which are also in perfect condition). Motor never smoked, ran great when i had it in. Has a new distributor and the clutch does not slip. Asking 300 for everything. I'm up for good trades too...LMK.....i need it gone.

The ecu is just a regular virgin p75 for an ls (obd 1) - $80 obo

The mounts are in good condition its all the mounts but i dont have the torque mounts. - $80 obo

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!

Last edited by MightyMaxGS-T; 05-09-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:49 AM

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:55 AM

how much u want for just the block and head it self
Old 06-07-2007, 02:32 PM