For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

Is it me? (read)

Old 03-25-2007, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it me? (read)

Or is this site slowly, going down hill? Ive posted items for sale and it seems like nothing moves anymore, ive tried selling cars on here and all, no luck if its the site and you guys have moved to another site... can you please pm me what other sites to check out? Thanks, I love tr and dono whats going on but we need to bring tr back to the action!
Old 03-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Team 'Petersburg Puller

i've heard things.

www.floridasportsman.com

Originally Posted by P057
"Wow I had a hard time understanding that... but from what I gather you found an open-box item that wasn't cheaper. You bought it anyways. You then called someone a dumbass while making fun of their misfortune of losing a job as you were leaving the store?

I'm surprised you were able to get out the store with that big "SUCKER" sign affixed to your back.
"
Old 03-25-2007, 09:44 AM

what have you heard pm me please!
Old 03-25-2007, 09:46 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Me to
Old 03-25-2007, 10:04 AM

true that its gettin slow
Old 03-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Team 'Petersburg Puller

sorry i was watching goodfellas earilier. I don't know where all the smart people went. For the last year i've been on TR i've seen the number of threads that are about what people are building dry up to nothing. The nissan fourum is a joke especially. this time last year i was trolling the fourum and found a wealth of knowedge, especailly on honda vehicles. While you can still search and find those posts, it seems that they're no new posts that hold the same quality of information. where did everyone go? good question. maybe they got tired of getting scammed by crappy tuners/parts dealers on TR. maybe they got tired of the constant moderator/tuner service advertisements hidden in their answers to thread starter's questions. who knows where they went. from my year here i've noticed that the same 8-10 people were supplying all the good info/ doing all the cool projects. they prolly got tired of posting what they were doing, only to be asked the same questions as to why some mexican ricer's vtak isn't working.

/rant

www.floridasportsman.com

Originally Posted by P057
"Wow I had a hard time understanding that... but from what I gather you found an open-box item that wasn't cheaper. You bought it anyways. You then called someone a dumbass while making fun of their misfortune of losing a job as you were leaving the store?

I'm surprised you were able to get out the store with that big "SUCKER" sign affixed to your back.
"
Old 03-25-2007, 10:21 AM

Now that you said something, I've noticed that too.

It seems like the same questions are asked every week or so, and the same couple of people have been answering all the questions.

I think it has a lot with all the things being stolen lately, most people figured that all the thieves go on here looking for what to steal, so no one wants to post up any projects

Last edited by EGKID; 03-25-2007 at 10:25 AM.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:02 AM

well thanks for the replys, can anyone tell me a site to try that actually has posters and items that sell... i need to sell my stuff!
Old 03-25-2007, 11:09 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Yea I know what you mean! I still have alot of stuff from my old white eg hatch that I parted out in october. I've just ended up giving everything away lately because no one wants to by anything.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Jay
Janky

tf has blown up and tr got left behind

http://jankycrew.com